FooxMagisk Alpha[ v0.2.2/SIZE]
FxM is aimed at Android users in search of an easy way to capture system or internal sounds (systemless-ly), and on Android versions past Lollipop. By installing my module users will no longer need to worry about background noise from their environment.
FooView, an app by fvalpha, comes from the same dev behind ES File Explorer nearly a decade ago. Development is ongoing, but in essence, FV supplies the user with a range of controls outside of screen recording. Be sure to visit their thread.
Some time ago someone inquired about the possibility, which led us to trying other means before quitting. Recently I found FV and gave it a spin. Plus, others are frustrated by the absence of native recording on most devices. Whilst I've experimented with other techniques on Oreo & Pie, none come close.
The real reason you're here! First of all, in order use this module I strongly recommend Magisk 18+. It was used on 18, so can't guarantee the results on older versions. If there's demand, a test for 17 can be made.
- Magisk 18+
- Grab fooView Play Store
- Download/Install FxM module from below
- All Releases
- Follow above
- Reboot after installing
- Check app info (foo can now be disabled, instead of uninstalled)
- Open foo -> Settings -> Advanced settings -> Dev Mode -> Enable "root for screenshots" -> Grant -> Enable "Record internal"
- Enable little MIC icon BEFORE recording
- Adjust media volume to < 40% (Volume bug on some devices)
- @fvalpha - Developer of fooView
- @topjohnwu - Magisk
- @ahrion - Unity Installer
- @Zackptg5 - Unity Installer