Mokee 7.1

Search This thread

santoshee

Dec 4, 2010
Heart rate and UV measurement

It's a fantastic rom for my zuk edge. I have been using it since last two weeks without any issues and I pretty much like it. Thanks for your hard work.
I am missing only one thing here. Is there any way I can make use of heart rate monitor and UV sensor ? Any separate app to make it work ?
Thanks a lot.

serge14

Feb 21, 2008
Are the backup&restore options available in this rom?
I need to restore my old phone from google drive to my new Zuk Edge but it seems the backup&restore options are not available in both the stock rom and int.rom.

mgprime.havoc

Jan 29, 2012
I installed this rom but it's not rooted after I installed it. Can someone help me how to root this rom? Thanks

RealMuzaffar

Oct 5, 2017
Im using this rom its perfect but only one problem is that its charging very slow. 840 mah maximum this is the only issue and its very painful. Anyone else facing the same issue? ?

liveroy

Jun 8, 2007
/dev/null
www.gear-bg.com
How is it possible? I never get more than 840 mah onscreen charging :/
I clean flashed rom two to three times still same charging speed. Please show your charging speed in Ampere app
With screen on, the current is being limited to 30% of the maximum that can be supplied by the charger, to ensure better user experience (eg. heating). Try with the screen off and you'll find that it charges quite fast. This is typical for most Qualcomm socs of the last 3 or so years.

RealMuzaffar

Oct 5, 2017
With screen on, the current is being limited to 30% of the maximum that can be supplied by the charger, to ensure better user experience (eg. heating). Try with the screen off and you'll find that it charges quite fast. This is typical for most Qualcomm socs of the last 3 or so years.

Do you get the same 840mah in screen on charging?
Never had this issue in Zuk Z2. It used to charge at 1500 mah screen on and 2500 mah screen off

liveroy

Jun 8, 2007
/dev/null
www.gear-bg.com
Do you get the same 840mah in screen on charging?
Never had this issue in Zuk Z2. It used to charge at 1500 mah screen on and 2500 mah screen off
Yes, about 850mAh while screen on.As noted above, this is intended.
Maybe you've been using some broken ROM on Z2, since I've had similar charging on my Z2 too.AEX and DU are known to have issues with the charging, gps, data and what not.

RealMuzaffar

Oct 5, 2017
Yes, about 850mAh while screen on.As noted above, this is intended.
Maybe you've been using some broken ROM on Z2, since I've had similar charging on my Z2 too.AEX and DU are known to have issues with the charging, gps, data and what not.
No but every rom on zuk z2 give 1500mah on screen i tried almost every rom and phone charges very fast and sot i also very good but on zuk edge 850mah max on screen and it takes alot of time about 3 to 4 hours to full charge ?

SandmanBG

Mar 8, 2016
Sofia
I have downloaded the MK71.2-z2_x-201801212301-UNOFFICIAL.zip ROM and installed it succesfully. Flashed gapps also. All is working fine- playstore, xposed framework. Flashes with no errors. Not tested how fast will it charge yet.
Regards!

Reactions: netf5

gxthelord

Nov 20, 2012
I have downloaded the MK71.2-z2_x-201801212301-UNOFFICIAL.zip ROM and installed it succesfully. Flashed gapps also. All is working fine- playstore, xposed framework. Flashes with no errors. Not tested how fast will it charge yet.
Regards!

does both sim works? In the forum it states that had issue with sim detection

Top Liked Posts