Mokee Rom 6.0.1 Nightly Builds for Kenzo

Search This thread

SandmanBG

Mar 8, 2016
Sofia
Battery always stays at 100%? I'm I the only one with this bug after flashing this ROM?

Ive tried first nightly release and it was OK, till i flash xPosed framework. Then i got 100% battery bug and some lags occures also, a few crashes of apps and i deleted it. Will wait some time :) Till then ill stay with AOSP on 5.1.1.
Otherwise, MOKEE roms are awesome! Im running MOKEE on my old Mi3W.
Regards!

BaDTaG

Mar 23, 2016
I am latest build 3105 2016 no bugs, but no fingerprint. was on this rom a full workday now over half battery left

Filip013

Oct 25, 2011
try delete system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.msm8952.so, then reboot

Are you talking about the ROM on Chinese MIUI forum or the one on the official Mokee website? I have only flashed the unofficial version from MIUI and I can confirm that fingerprint works on that one. I don’t know about the official version.

Filip013

Oct 25, 2011
Well i am using official one.
Do u have a link to miui one?

Oh, that’s interesting. Here is the unofficial version. Be careful. It’s based on stock MM kernel so you’ll have to backup EFS partition and you must have unlocked your bootloader officially.

If you don’t know how to download from yunpan, just google it. I also recommend using FlashGot and XDM to speed up your download.

Anyways, if the fingerprint is fixed in the official version, it means it will work for people who have FCs with stock MM kernel. That’s great news.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

try delete system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.msm8952.so, then reboot

Damn. I think I got confused which version is which. What are you using @Iyiren?

Last edited:

Iyiren

Oct 4, 2014
Oh, thatâ??s interesting. Here is the unofficial version. Be careful. Itâ??s based on stock MM kernel so youâ??ll have to backup EFS partition and you must have unlocked your bootloader officially.

If you donâ??t know how to download from yunpan, just google it. I also recommend using FlashGot and XDM to speed up your download.

Anyways, if the fingerprint is fixed in the official version, it means it will work for people who have FCs with stock MM kernel. Thatâ??s great news.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Damn. I think I got confused which version is which. What are you using @Iyiren?
MK60.1 05-31 unofficially

manhar2108

Jul 13, 2013
Mumbai
oh, that’s interesting. here is the unofficial version. Be careful. It’s based on stock mm kernel so you’ll have to backup efs partition and you must have unlocked your bootloader officially.

If you don’t know how to download from yunpan, just google it. I also recommend using flashgot and xdm to speed up your download.

Anyways, if the fingerprint is fixed in the official version, it means it will work for people who have fcs with stock mm kernel. That’s great news.

---------- post added at 09:16 pm ---------- previous post was at 09:13 pm ----------

damn. I think i got confused which version is which. What are you using @iyiren?

mk60.1 05-31 unofficially

can anyone mirror the links ?

Filip013

Oct 25, 2011
can anyone mirror the links ?

My upload speed is not very good, so it would take time to give you a link, but like I said: You can use FlashGot and XDM to speed up your download. It seems yunpan supports download managers that download files in segments. With just Firefox I got something like 60 KB/s, but with XDM it was over 2 MB/s.

mura20

Dec 17, 2012
Does this ROM lock the bootloader again? Mine was unlocked via official way.
What's the SOT you guys are getting with this ROM?
Thanks!!!

yassineak47

May 15, 2015
Yes, what bugs there?

I've not installed it yet, I'm asking to see if I install it or not.
If the FP is working I will install it this night :D

There are something to do before the install?
Backup,
Wipe data, cache, dalvik
Install rom
Install gapps (arm64 6.0 right?)
and then reboot?
I'm not interested by root.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SHARING HERE NOT MY WORK

HOW TO FLASH:
    1.Download official Mokee Rom From The Given links
    2.Download OpenGapps
    3.Now Boot into TWRP and Perform a clean wipe (I.e Internal,Dalvik cache), Flash the Mokee,Opengapp zips together.
    4.Thats It, Now your Phone will boot into Mokee 6.0.1 Marshmellow , :)

Note: Flashing Roms and Recoverys can Brick your Phone If it is Done Improperly....

VIDEO GUIDE

DOWNLOAD LINKS : http://download.mokeedev.com/?device=kenzo

Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

CREDITS : MOKEE , MI , other i dont know
    Looks great, but how is the ROM developed status?

flashing now will update asap :)

EDIT 1 (initial)
    Smooth rom
    NO FINGERPRINT FIX
    NO battery bug
    calls working perfectly
    still exploring (seems @Santhosh M 's sources )
    Hey thanks it worked you're awesome!! :):good:
    If you have an issue with the rom don't bother coming here for help.f2fs is in beta in our device and converting to that is just looking for trouble.some roms might boot on it but you will have issues along the way.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

This very good rom without any bugs ,and very good battery life

cca8cd1895273a87c8fc189ec8788590.jpg

Yeah indeed.you can reach 12 sot easily with this rom [emoji106]

mooke latest 2016-06-20 fix gps

No issues with GPS even with prev versions
    at least post June 15 ones
    This rom is based on whose source?
    Santhosh,Chinese CM source or theStrix
    This ROM is based on Xiaomi's original device tree.
    Just go for it and you won't regret it