MORE Extra Special Battery Icons - UPDATE 10/08/07 - NOW WITH NEW WARNING ICONS

Search This thread

bennec83

Here they are folks, these are possibly the most complete set of icons!!!

Features:

1) Clean 3G Icon
2) "Battery Critical" warning moved from 40% to 20%
3) Battery Icon Has Percentage Full Marked Above Battery Symbol (Not Schaps's Version - Difference: Text Is Placed Different & Graphically More Accurate To Percentace)
4) NEW BATTERY CRITICAL WARNING ICON - Added 10/08/07
5) Battery Icons Come In 3 Flavours:

Flavour 1: Battery icon is in colour, Green from 100%-50%, Orange from 40%-30% and Red from 20%-Empty

Flavour 2: Battery icon is White (Like How JJ Has It In His Black ROMs, But With % Marked Above It)

Flavour 3: Battery icon is White from 100%-50%, Orange from 40%-30% and Red from 20%-Empty

(NOTE: All Flavours Have Feature 1, 2, 3 & 4 Just Choose Your Colours!!)

Dont Use These If You Dont Know What Your Doing, No Responsability For Killing Your Device Will Lie Here!!!

White Icons ----------------------- Colour Icons
-------------------------------------------------------- New Charge Warning Icon

capture.bmp
capture3.bmp
capture5.bmp
capture7.bmp

(Theme In Screenshot Can Be Found On RapidShare, or MegaUpload And On SendSpace )

Instructions:

If Using One Of The CAB's Provided,
Please Do The Following: Ensure You Have "sdkcerts.cab" Installed, Then Install The CAB

Enjoy

Special Thanks To: Pawel062 Finding The dll & Registry Keys, Also Editing dll With The New Icons And Soving Something Thats Really Been Annoying For So Many Reasons!!!

Also Thanks To Schaps For His Original Idea And Creating The CAB's

Attachments

• sdkcerts.cab
    4.6 KB · Views: 6,254
Last edited:

bennec83

Packages For ROM Kitchens & Cooking - NOW WITH UPDATED BATTERY WARNING ICON

WARNING FOR PACKAGES: YOU CANNOT JUST REPLACE THE EXISTING FILES ON YOUR DEVICE WITH THESE NEW ONES, YOU MUST COOK THEM INTO YOUR ROM BEFORE FLASHING!!!

Links To Icons Old Battery Critical Warning:

Colour Icons:
Click Here - Updated 08/08/07
White Icons: Click Here - Updated 08/08/07
White & Colour Icons: Click Here - ADDED 10/08/07

NEW Flavour: Brand New Battery Critical Warning Icons (See 4th Screenshot in 1st Post!!)

Colour Icons (NEW Battery Critical Warning) :

RapidShare: Click Here
- ADDED 10/08/07
MegaUpload: Click Here- ADDED 10/08/07
SendSpace: Click Here- ADDED 10/08/07

White Icons
(NEW Battery Critical Warning) :

RapidShare:
Click Here- ADDED 10/08/07
MegaUpload:
Click Here - ADDED 10/08/07
SendSpace: Click Here - ADDED 10/08/07

White & Colour Icons
(NEW Battery Critical Warning) :

These Icons Are White From 100-50%, Orange 40-30% and Red 20%-

RapidShare:
Click Here - ADDED 09/08/07
MegaUpload: Click Here- ADDED 09/08/07
SendSpace: Click Here- ADDED 09/08/07

Last edited:

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
Warning:

This mod is not for noobs. You need to cook in and replace the dll with the the one provided and add in read only properties. Also you must add in the reg edit or else the icons will not work. Neather I nor bennec83 are responsible for any damage that may result from this mod. You must know what you are doing. Do not pm us to tell you how you cook roms or add these in bc if you dont know how to add in the dlls or reg entries then you should not be doing this.

now that thats over. jj's black x will include the icons from this thread. we also need to give credit to schap who did this first. all i did is find what he did and make it work on my own rom and then share the knowledge with u guys. ENJOY!

Last edited:

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
What did you change from mine, excepted that it is compatible only with black dialpad and there is a color version? :confused:

schap hey. well i just extracted the icons from ur dll in 3.54b and sent them over to bennec83. he took them and made new icons. they are based on ur idea but new. then i just took the icons that bennec made and added them to the dll from black x and black satin(same dll). i then just found the reg entry from ur default.hv and added whats changed from reg in black satin/black x.

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
schap hey. well i just extracted the icons from ur dll in 3.54b and sent them over to bennec83. he took them and made new icons. they are based on ur idea but new. then i just took the icons that bennec made and added them to the dll from black x and black satin(same dll). i then just found the reg entry from ur default.hv and added whats changed from reg in black satin/black x.
Yes, you were right to do so, the only thing is that it will work only with black (Kaiser style) dialer. But I don't get in what it is more accruate to percentage...

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
Yes, you were right to do so, the only thing is that it will work only with black (Kaiser style) dialer. But I don't get in what it is more accruate to percentage...

well itll make the pin pad if i remember touch style and in the recieved/missed/called detail change the icons but i can also get another dll and have the pin pad and calls detail stay like they were originally and also add in the icons from this dll. i think what bennec means is its easier to read the percentage. just a guess schap

Last edited:

bennec83

But I don't get in what it is more accruate to percentage...

Inside afew of your battery icons the text % didnt match the actual displayed % INSIDE the battery, for example when your text says 10%, your battery displays 20%, another was the text said 20% and battery displayed 30%, i think it was on most, but im not sure, i didnt carry on looking after that i was deleting some of it anyway!!

Also I reshaped the inside of the bettery to give better view of how full it was.

Last edited:

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
I made CABs to install those icons. :)

I didn't test them but there is no reason that it doesn't work.

For those who want to install this, be careful, read the previous warning and remember that it is only for black dialer!

Last edited:

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
I made CABs to install those icons. :)

I didn't test them but there is no reason that it doesn't work.

For those who want to install this, be careful, read the previous warning and remember that it is only for black dialer!

thanx schap for being a good sport. was careful about revealing my discovery bc u might get mad but looks like u didnt. and yes u should have the black dailer. the dll is from jj's black roms that have the touch dialer. the icons when u go into call history that show missed/recieved/dialed are in this dll so that why we recommend a black dialer.