MortScript IDE v0.1

pi3ch

May 26, 2007
to all MortScript Lovers!
Now it is easy to write your MortScript codes by using

MortScript Integrated Development Environment v0.1

Portable Version Works on
Windows All version (Tested on Windows XP)
Linux (Tested with Wine v0.9.22 on openSuse 10.0)

Screenshuts:
mscridev01w.jpg msctidev01l.jpg

This IDE is based on
SciTE v1.75 A free source code editor for Win32 and X [http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html]

Known issues:
1. Block code are not working for Sub, EndSub, IF, EndIF, For EndFor, ...
2. All usage of ForEach function can not be shown.
3. Comments do not have different color.

Download From:
MiHD.net - 1.09MB - Zip file - [http://mihd.net/alg8bs]

Usage:
After unziping, just run SciTEPortable.exe, save sample file as .mscr extention and enjoy writing MortScripts

Special Thanks
Dijaboro on PortableApps.com for Portable version of SciTE 1.75

Last edited:

xd1936

Dec 4, 2006
Yes! Please continue your work! I love it so far... I wasn't aware of a program like SCI-TE. I wish I'd known about this for a long time

littleclown

Feb 28, 2008
Sofia
Please upload this somewhere else coz I cant download ti from there.
Just I think "if I have some editor maybe I will code some ****z" and here you are :).

Psionfenix

Nov 11, 2007
Las Vegas
yeah...if someone wouldnt mind uploading it somewhere other than midh, i refuse to use their service because you have to click 600 things to find what you're looking for that'd be greaaaaat...thanks....and uh, have those tps reports on my desk by monday...yeaaah

alipendier

Aug 2, 2007
Thanks Pi3ch

Excellent idea! I do most of my Mortscript coding on the PPC tho - what do you think of a PPC version??
Man I was just thinking the same thing, this way we can actually create 'settings' mortscripts to edit values within other mortscripts in the device. WOW! Thanks for this and your work on that other forum:cool:

bigix1

Jan 22, 2006
A great piece of software for we Mortscript lovers.
I hope you go on with it's development and implements all function.
Thanks man.

bigix1

Jan 22, 2006
It should be a good idea try to realize a plugin for Notepad ++?
It's a very used tool for programmer, based on scintilla and i see you have the api so i think it's easy for you :)

Mort

Dec 7, 2004
near Stuttgart
www.sto-helit.de
hikz im not a programer so dun know what the use of mortscript..mind to tell me? :)
MortScript is something like a "programming language light", optimized to allow you to write scripts for everyday system maintenance (copy/delete/move files, write registry entries, etc.) and "macros" (run programs, send keystrokes/taps, ...). It does allow several other functions as well (e.g. some basic dialogs), and sometimes I'm really surprised what "programming amateurs" can do with it. Esp. if I think about MortScript starting as a simple way to clean up the startup folder ("run app1, wait 10 seconds, run app2, wait until window is visible, run app3, ..." instead of "run everything at once and stress memory and storage access").