• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Most Battery Efficient Black Theme

Search This thread

TheShamsMan

Oct 11, 2010
Taitung
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a minimal black theme for my Galaxy S9 stock.

I see all the options, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend ones that are great with battery life. I've been switching between black themes and do notice certain ones drain battery considerably faster.

What's the best battery life theme for you?

Thanks!

Reactions: Vmb265

TheShamsMan

Oct 11, 2010
Taitung

Thanks man! I'm checking it out right now!

Just as a personal preference, I do prefer a theme that has icons for all the Google Apps, and as little color as possible. All black and white is most preferred.

Are you aware of a website where I can browse all the Samsung themes? In opposed to doing it on my phone?

Vmb265

Jan 21, 2017
You can join the theme group for samsung at telegram. It has a lot of different themes! I could send u an invite link if you want?

corb06

Awesome!!! Man I am so glad I found this theme.
I did notice a bug with DNA_AOS-P_BLACK_ALPHA Preview 3, as soon as I get any kind of notification, the bar with Notification settings turns white.. Seems to go back to black if I clear all notifications and swipe up and down.
I also noticed that it turns white sometimes when I pull down the notification bar slowly. During the animation it flashes white, and after animation goes black again.
erE1Ntt.jpg

Reactions: Vmb265

Top Liked Posts