• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Most stable ROM for audio and media purpose V30 H930?

Search This thread

ars_chelsea

Sep 5, 2015
Lisboa
Hallo hallo everyone :)

I'm new to this device's forum since I got the device used to MP3 purposes, this DAC is insanely good with my Sennheiser Momentum headphones so I'm looking for the best stable ROM and most recent ROM possible for audio and media quality and stability cause I don't make calls (only use Wifi and sometimes camera).

AS

PS: Used to have a lot of free time years ago to make stuff and test it but right now I really can't sorry :p

ars_chelsea

Sep 5, 2015
Lisboa
I would say US998 Oreo would be easiest and simplest. You could go custom, of course, especially since you're not doing any calls.

What's wrong with whatever current ROM you have? What are you looking to "improve"?
Right now im using LineageOS 16.1 I guess so far in terms of stability haven't encontered much issues but the audio sometimes doesnt feel as good.

stradfred

Sep 16, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 2
LG V30
I also tested several custom ROMS like Havoc, Potatoes, PE, LOS, dotOS ..... But each time I come back to the Stock version (PIE). Why is it not possible to have the Audio drivers (Quad DAC) fully supported as well as a good camera / videos on these ROMS?

Reactions: ars_chelsea

tech_infinity

Jun 16, 2014
aakashverma.com
LG V30
I also tested several custom ROMS like Havoc, Potatoes, PE, LOS, dotOS ..... But each time I come back to the Stock version (PIE). Why is it not possible to have the Audio drivers (Quad DAC) fully supported as well as a good camera / videos on these ROMS?
Because the most of the LG apps/features require LG framework to work which AOSP doesn't have.

Top Liked Posts