Most stable third party A11 rom?

Search This thread

terrytw

Jan 8, 2018
Dear all, I am wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to which third party A11 rom is most stable.

I am not looking for a lot of features, just basic stuff similar to Oxygen OS, which is stuck on A10.

It seems that DerpFest is the most active one, is it stable though?

I used PixelExperience for another device, it was OK with minor bugs, wonder how stable PE for Oneplus 5T is.

Thank you all! Much appreciated!

Tenor

Sep 12, 2013
OnePlus 5T
I have used DerpFest A11 for a while. Haven't had any major problems with it. Calls, Messages and Mobile Data were working fine. Battery life was perfect. In my opinion, that's the most stable one for OP5T atm.

terrytw

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you for sharing it!
Although I have to say "Calls, Messages and Mobile Data were working fine" is such a low bar to set...

Any minor issue you have encountered?

terrytw

Jan 8, 2018
Update for anyone who has similar question:

Just stick with OOS. None of the third party options ever come close to it.

terrytw

Jan 8, 2018
try DerpFest 12, you will never return to oos again.
even I had same opinion like you before trying it, now even if volte is broke idc.
Volte not working is a deal breaker to me. Beside I heard that dual-sim is not working.
I mean, to each of their own, but these all feel like fundamental flaw to me and you cant put a "stable" label on it not matter how much you like it.
I have tried derp11 and instantly returned to OOS, it is not where near polished as OOS.