Moto 360 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability,Discussion,Reviews, Support and More]

Search This thread
Jun 26, 2013
Give it a week to settle down. Usually the 1st few days there is a lot of background activity like sync and all going on. Post update do a factory reset and also reinstall the Android wear app and reconnect. Then, after a few charge cycles, you can conclude on whether it's defective or not.

I fear that flipkart wont accept the return later as flipkart returns are very bad.. If it was amazon, then I can happily test it! So based on your words, it feel its common at start.. Right?

I heard that moto 360 charges in full in less then 2 hours but mine is taking more then 5 hours, is this also common?

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I fear that flipkart wont accept the return later as flipkart returns are very bad.. If it was amazon, then I can happily test it! So based on your words, it feel its common at start.. Right?

I heard that moto 360 charges in full in less then 2 hours but mine is taking more then 5 hours, is this also common?

I never had any expirience with flipkart with my Moto phones and the watch too. But, be it a new phone or a smart watch, it takes at least 3-4 days for the battery to settle down and calibrate. Hope yours does too. Regarding the long charging time, your watch's system must be getting updated in the background. At first it downloads and only installs when the battery is >80%. I don't remember how long mine took for the first charge, but surely it was more than what it takes now. Now it takes barely 1 hour to charge from 0-100% and easily lasts for 24+ hours.

Jun 26, 2013
I never had any expirience with flipkart with my Moto phones and the watch too. But, be it a new phone or a smart watch, it takes at least 3-4 days for the battery to settle down and calibrate. Hope yours does too. Regarding the long charging time, your watch's system must be getting updated in the background. At first it downloads and only installs when the battery is >80%. I don't remember how long mine took for the first charge, but surely it was more than what it takes now. Now it takes barely 1 hour to charge from 0-100% and easily lasts for 24+ hours.

Thank you.. I will test it then. The battery reduced to 54% in less then 1 hour and when it is in 45%, I have done factory reset. It restarted, selected language and showed to charge for atleast 80%, its charging from 2+ hours and now it charged 77% from 45%.

Anyway I will test it for a week and will update the thread here..!

Thank you!

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I don't have the Google fit app installed on the phone but enabled it on my watch. Its not showing the step count no matter what I do. I tried to reinstall Android wear and factory reset the watch to no avail. Fit shows me 0 steps during the day. Moto body app is showing nearly accurate steps on the other hand. Anybody facing the same issue and found a workaround?

karthikcs

Sep 14, 2011
Bangalore
Hey guys, i have ordered the steelconnect on 16-Oct-2015. It is on the way. It is taking a lot of time. I called India post, it looks I would be getting on tomorrow or monday. I am super excited. I will go and get it fixed and planning to buy a silicon strap sooon. Will post pictures

Jun 26, 2013
Hi Guys! I have ordered Moto 360 for 11500 and Got it today..

It took me around 5 hours to charge it fully and it is drained from 99% to 53% in just 1 hour. The ambient setting is off. I am thinking that there is some problem?

Can you let me know how many hours does it take to fully charge your device and how many hours backup? By the way, I have updated the watch to latest version also! Eagerly waiting for your replies as I need to place request for return if its defective..!

Update : Yes at the start, Has it runs lot of processes in backend to sync my account, messages and all, the battery drains lot! After 2 days it will be normal and lasts atleast 20% at the end of the day! Very happy with the watch!

ronakchavan

Jun 7, 2012
Mumbai
Hey guys I'm currently looking for a moto 360 and I got an offer for a month old black leather for ₹11000 where as a new one costs ₹18500 here in India. Should I get it or wait for some more offers?

neelgangrade

May 8, 2011
Does anyone have any idea ....from where we get brown leather straps ? or steel one !! i saw on amazon but choices are not there !! a lil help will be appreciated.

thanks !!

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Hey guys I'm currently looking for a moto 360 and I got an offer for a month old black leather for ₹11000 where as a new one costs ₹18500 here in India. Should I get it or wait for some more offers?

get it bro ! because newer version will cost you 30,000 !! from a moto expert i got the news !!
and older ones ll be sold more. since there is a less difference !! and frankly speaking this is just a small peice of technology !! add on u can say !

so first gen will also make no difference !! eveything works fine on here !! :)

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Problems with my moto 360! Please help if you can!

1. Google fit doesn't work even after the new android wear and google fit update. I have it installed and syncing on the phone too. But it does not show my steps at all. The activity detection on phone is turned off but turning it on didnt make any difference either. Also performed a factory reset multiple times for the watch and phone to no avail. I dont like the moto body app as it drains the watch and phone battery too much.

2. Whenever i install any app with wear support or a watchface, the watch gets disconnected from the phone. This doesn't happen otherwise. And also its not corrected after the reset or rolling back to earlier version of android wear.

P.S. phone: Moto X 2014 with stock unrooted 5.1
Watch: Moto 360 (V1) with 5.1.1 and latest firmware and play services. Watch is barely 1.5 months old with no damage.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

ronakchavan

Jun 7, 2012
Mumbai
So I finally got a 1 Month old moto 360 for 11k. But I'm having issues sending watch faces from the watchmaker app to the watch, whenever I try to send a watch face the screen just goes black. No problem with Pujie or any other watch face. Anyone having these issue?

ronakchavan

Jun 7, 2012
Mumbai
Hi I wanted to know if the moto 360 has international warranty,As the gen 2 has international warranty. What is the start of the serial number of your watch as my begins with P0, whereas USA version starts from PZ

Shushant

Apr 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
I suppose you all might have got the news about the marshmallow update for all the android wear devices, that means our old moto 360 v1 will also get some MM love. The update comes with support to speaker and some new gestures but as it lacks physical speaker i believe we should only be excited about the new gestures and some new watch faces (maybe). I have also heard that we will get the update once all the batches of 2nd gen devices get the update that means we need to wait for 2 months give or take. Anyways happy waiting ! :p

john gill

Jan 1, 2021
As you sell omega watches, so i recommend that you should service your omega watch every four to five years in order to ensure the movement oils are lubricated while the seals and gaskets are replaced to ensure the water resistance is retained where applicable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Price Drop!

5000Rs off in Flipkart
    + 10% off on Citibank cards (max discount 2500)

Grabbed a Moto 360 for 11700Rs (1300Rs cashback reduced) :)
    Hey,

i bought moto 360 on 14th october. they are supposed to ship it by today. has anyone's got shipped ?

no man, even i have ordered on 14th & was supposed to get shipped today, still the order is stuck on " your order is approved"..

I dont think they'll be able to deliver before 1st November..!!

EDIT : I just called flipkart support, they told me that the 360 will be shipped by today 8pm & from Mumbai to Mumbai, so ideally i should be getting it by tomorrow or max by day after... fingers crossed...
    Finally got the metal strap

After trying in Gurgaon Ambience Mall, Delhi T3 Domestic Airport & Titan Stores in Chennai & Small Watch Shops in Chandigarh, I FINALLY managed to get a steel strap that fits my moto 360 perfectly.

Well Where did I get it, Titan Store in Mohali Phase 7. I had lost all hopes but this guy in the shop tried for 30 mins with various straps and finally got one which fixed. It cost me INR 1,900 since its a original Titan Silver strap.

The major problem is the cut which the strap should have since inside the moto 360 there is a "II" like shape which the strap should also a cut at the top so it sits in the "II" shape. I have also added the sample pics which I showed the watch guy for reference, the cut in the shape of "II" at the end of the straps is where the "II" shape of the Moto 360 should fit. Hope it helps you all.

Anyways finally I am happy man, enjoy the pics below....

jz8hep.jpg

hst5sh.jpg

2saz8tt.jpg

Reference Photos to which I showed to the watch guy

2i09amh.jpg

28jh7rd.jpg
    Is anybody getting the Moto 360 in the big billion day sale of flipkart? Is it still worth it?

I bought it for Rs 11499/-. Just ordered today and yeah it is still worth it.Moreover the gen2 moto 360 will be available at a higher price.

BTW anybody here can suggest me where i can buy good bands for it..?
    Got mine from flipkart today :D
    Can anyone suggest me where I can find a good screen protector & bands in India ?

I am also searching for a 22m steel band for my Moto 360 .

Regarding screen protector, well you cannot get one locally here in india (even through indian online sellers)

I have purchased 1 set online from Amazon.com it got front and side protection something like Zaag shield or shield guards.

Checkout Amazon.com you will find good variety there plus Sigen is coming out with a glass screen protector by end of this month for Moto 360. That would be great, waiting to buy one myself.

For now do what i did. get a good screen protector and cut in the shape of the screen use the plastic screen protector which came with the packaging and for the time being you will fine till you get yours. The cutting will not be professional and clean but it will do till you get yours from USA. This is what I did