• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Moto Audio

Search This thread

Rebelwolf4622

Jun 9, 2018
I just bought a pair of gaming headphones (HyperX Cloud Revolver S) I still get surround sound and spacial awareness. But Moto audio is not compatible with auxiliary connections. Would I be able to fix this using possibly an auxiliary to 3.5mm adapter? I would use the adapter that came with it but I need a type a to type c adapter. But I'm not sure if the Moto stylus supports USB audio. Any tips or suggestions is much appreciated. Thank you.

Rebelwolf4622

Jun 9, 2018
Ok so I got it to work using a USB dongle or OTG. My problem right now though is the 7.1 virtual surround sound has an echo to it mainly in voices i.e. people talking, and the sound as a whole sounds like I'm in an auditorium. It's the same rather I'm using smart audio or the movie feature in Moto audio. I've also tried turning on/off both sound virtualizer and volume leveler. Is there maybe any app that might fix this?
Note: noozoxide does not work on this device.

Reactions: griz.droidx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok so I got it to work using a USB dongle or OTG. My problem right now though is the 7.1 virtual surround sound has an echo to it mainly in voices i.e. people talking, and the sound as a whole sounds like I'm in an auditorium. It's the same rather I'm using smart audio or the movie feature in Moto audio. I've also tried turning on/off both sound virtualizer and volume leveler. Is there maybe any app that might fix this?
    Note: noozoxide does not work on this device.