Moto camera with slowmo

Search This thread

kraatus90

Sep 2, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Sup guys , after searching and messing with media_profiles.xml alot, finally i found a fix for slowmotion recording with stock moto camera on cm12.1. for moto x 2014 and since i also have moto g , i tried it on motog too and it's working :laugh:

these are the changes i have done apart from slowmo -
increased 720p bitrate to 14 from 10mbps
increased 720p audio bitrate to 256kbps
image quality to 100%

it may work on other roms too i haven't tested yet.

how to - extract the file and copy it to the /system/etc/ , overwrite and give permission 644. you need moto camera already installed just install it from many other threads.

Edit- added flashable zip. if you have motocam already installed, just flash motocamslowmo zip.

Attachments

• media_profiles.7z
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,703
Last edited:

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
that's awesome :)
I confirm it works on euphoria with modded stock camera)

tepar

Apr 21, 2013
Sup guys , after searching and messing with media_profiles.xml alot, finally i found a fix for slowmotion recording with stock moto camera on cm12.1. for moto x 2014 and since i also have moto g , i tried it on motog too and it's working :laugh:

image quality to 100%

how to - extract the file and copy it to the /system/etc/ , overwrite and give permission 644. you need moto camera already installed just install it from many other threads.

Thanks alot man...tested and working like a charm...i always wanted to try the slowmo....:D

Bieel_Ghost

Nov 14, 2015
:\ Not work's

not work on my moto g ;----;
and further down the video quality to 280p :crying: :crying: :crying:
did not make the backup , please help :crying: :(
(ROM: Flyme OS) Lollipop

dirty_smurf45

Jul 9, 2014
Southern California
not work on my moto g ;----;
and further down the video quality to 280p :crying: :crying: :crying:
did not make the backup , please help :crying: :(
(ROM: Flyme OS) Lollipop
It works. I had the same problem and I don't know what caused it but I redownloaded the file and followed the directions again. Try downloading it again. I'll send you my file (I don't have my backup anymore, so the edited one) if you need it.

Sent from my Moto G falcon xt1031 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bieel_Ghost

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

image quality to 100%

Edit- added flashable zip. if you have motocam already installed, just flash motocamslowmo zip.
    Awesome work dude if u permit me I will include it in my moto apps zip with proper credits :)
    Awesome work dude if u permit me I will include it in my moto apps zip with proper credits :)
    Sure :D
    I can confirm it works. Currently running android 5.1.1 Resurrection Remix. @kraatus90 do you know how to enable the pause feature while recording normally?

Sent from my Moto G falcon xt1031 using Tapatalk
    nope lol, :p
    cm13

It isn't working on CM13