• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

"Moto E6 plus" lost IMEI & Baseband

Search This thread

A4r0n777

Sep 2, 2020
Hi XDA community

I recently flashed AOSP & TWRP on my 2ram 32gb Moto E6 plus XT2025-1
I used the ROM for almost a month and everything worked ok.
Then for personal motives i decided to sell the phone and i tried to flash the stock ROM on it, but the problem here was that i used
SP-flash tools and selected the option 'Format and flash' so when the phone booted i couldn't select any SIM card, the baseband version got erased even when i try *#06# the window only display the serial number but nothing else (i tried 5 different SIM cards) and then i flashed the original stock ROM from the Motorola website using the 'Rescue Assistant' software, and same problem, no SIM no Baseband nothing, so i flashed the stock ROM that worked for me which was AOSP 10, but the same problem appeared, i've also tried to 'repair' my IMEI with the MTK engineering tool but there's no 'CDS' radio option, using "MAUI META" flashing all the "Moto E6 plus" baseband files i've downloaded on forums, flashing stock ROMs for my region, i've also seen that some people use a "box" but i don't have one so i would like to know a software solution for this please

PS: When i boot in fastboot and retrieve the barcodes the IMEI appears, and even when i type 'fastboot getvar all' the baseband version appears too, also i made a "TWRP backup" of the custom AOSP and that custom recovery loads the IMEI and baseband version but the "telephony" modules are inactive, i can't "touch" or select mobile network + the phone keeps displaying "No SIM", the phone hasn't received any physical damage (yet).

-A

LichtEstarossx

Nov 23, 2017
Hi XDA community

I recently flashed AOSP & TWRP on my 2ram 32gb Moto E6 plus XT2025-1
I used the ROM for almost a month and everything worked ok.
Then for personal motives i decided to sell the phone and i tried to flash the stock ROM on it, but the problem here was that i used
SP-flash tools and selected the option 'Format and flash' so when the phone booted i couldn't select any SIM card, the baseband version got erased even when i try *#06# the window only display the serial number but nothing else (i tried 5 different SIM cards) and then i flashed the original stock ROM from the Motorola website using the 'Rescue Assistant' software, and same problem, no SIM no Baseband nothing, so i flashed the stock ROM that worked for me which was AOSP 10, but the same problem appeared, i've also tried to 'repair' my IMEI with the MTK engineering tool but there's no 'CDS' radio option, using "MAUI META" flashing all the "Moto E6 plus" baseband files i've downloaded on forums, flashing stock ROMs for my region, i've also seen that some people use a "box" but i don't have one so i would like to know a software solution for this please

PS: When i boot in fastboot and retrieve the barcodes the IMEI appears, and even when i type 'fastboot getvar all' the baseband version appears too, also i made a "TWRP backup" of the custom AOSP and that custom recovery loads the IMEI and baseband version but the "telephony" modules are inactive, i can't "touch" or select mobile network + the phone keeps displaying "No SIM", the phone hasn't received any physical damage (yet).

-A

don't use sp flash, occupy lmsa and recover option, that should work ;);)