• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Moto e6 Plus sp flashtool, TWRP, root, dm-verity

Search This thread

uanesgtgt2

Nov 6, 2017
So i've been trying to root this phone, and i had some kind of succes flashing files to it (it's bootloader can't be unlocked in any way; OEM commands don't work, flashing unlock not available command, yes, I enabled OEM unlock on system developer tools as well as adb, searched every corner of the internet, tried even installing modified magisk boot.img with Sp flashtool, but i couldn't because Download agent and auth file are not public) I finally flashed something via Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant recover function (only replaced boot.img on system files; seems like it works with Sp flashtools but with some kind of encryption ) but it immediately triggered dm-verity and android boot verification, tried a ton of things but couldn't figure out how to disable verification (fstab isn't in boot.img because this is a Treble project phone. Didn't find it inside vendor.img) If someone can help me, it will be very appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: raffinnga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So i've been trying to root this phone, and i had some kind of succes flashing files to it (it's bootloader can't be unlocked in any way; OEM commands don't work, flashing unlock not available command, yes, I enabled OEM unlock on system developer tools as well as adb, searched every corner of the internet, tried even installing modified magisk boot.img with Sp flashtool, but i couldn't because Download agent and auth file are not public) I finally flashed something via Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant recover function (only replaced boot.img on system files; seems like it works with Sp flashtools but with some kind of encryption ) but it immediately triggered dm-verity and android boot verification, tried a ton of things but couldn't figure out how to disable verification (fstab isn't in boot.img because this is a Treble project phone. Didn't find it inside vendor.img) If someone can help me, it will be very appreciated. Thanks!