• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Moto G KitKat OTA Europe

Search This thread

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
Bro, edit your posts and delete the firmware version you posted. Post it in a Italian thread cause it may confuse folks aroud here. The rest of Europe has different firmware version than yours.
Thanks for your cooperation :)

Are you serious? Your post is completely unsense, completely.
First, that it's not italian firmware, it's en.EU firmware sold in Italy. EUROPE!!
Second, italian thread? Are you serious? :laugh: Because the norvegian people post in norvegian thread?

The rest of Europe has different firmware version than yours.
All the rest of europe has the same firmware? LOL

And stop with all OTs now...

Reactions: danger2u

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Are you serious? Your post is completely unsense, completely.
First, that it's not italian firmware, it's en.EU firmware sold in Italy. EUROPE!!
Second, italian thread? Are you serious? :laugh: Because the norvegian people post in norvegian thread?

All the rest of europe has the same firmware? LOL

And stop with all OTs now...

Hold your horsed and calm down bro, i just wanted to prevent possible confusion about firmware versions among users so no bad intentions were meant. And besides that you don`t have to have to scream to make a point, you can also make a point in a regular way ;)
And stop with all OTs now...[/QUOTE] What do you mean by this?

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
Hold your horsed and calm down bro, i just wanted to prevent possible confusion about firmware versions among users so no bad intentions were meant. And besides that you don`t have to have to scream to make a point, you can also make a point in a regular way ;)
And stop with all OTs now... What do you mean by this?

Sorry, i misunderstood your intentions. My mistake. :highfive:

debaj

Dec 8, 2010
Budapest
The 4.2.2 update is now starting to roll out. People should start receiving it. Can't wait will pull file if I receive on my device.

Sent from Motorola G.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=4&articleid=17385067
Sent from Motorola G.

This article and its source also refers the same page on the Motorola website which is linked in the OP (which was, according to Motorola, published a bit early by mistake) without any further information. So I would not count it as an official statement. :)

chrisund123

Jan 4, 2011
The 4.2.2 update is now starting to roll out. People should start receiving it. Can't wait will pull file if I receive on my device.

Sent from Motorola G.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=4&articleid=17385067
Sent from Motorola G.

No dates, no official word from Motorolla about it rolling out - just conjecture it seems.

Still nothing for my UK Moto G lol!

EZTEQ

Nov 23, 2010
Motorola Support in Germany said it will be released this month. But no date! The information on theit website was mistakenly published.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
edited my request
now u are free to speak about 4.4.2 update without being disturbed by my offtopic post
wtf

JoukeHijlkema

Nov 27, 2009
gouzens
cwm

Hi all,

I flashed CWM on my french moto g. Does that mean that I won't receive the ATO update to kitkat? If so how can I revert to the stock recovery ?

Thank's for all your help

Jouke

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Last edited:
Reactions: michalurban

2hipso

Jan 4, 2014
Slovakia, Žilina
German Moto G will get update in January (maybe early February)

I mailed Motorola and here we go:

m*******@gmail.com said:
Hi, I bought Motorola Moto G at Phone House and I just want to ask if and when I recieve software update? My system version is 14.91.11.falcon_umts.Retail.en.DE.
Thank you for your answer, have a nice day.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Motorola.

The update for KitKat is planned to come out in January 2014, so hopefully this month.
You will get an automatically generated message when it is available.

For any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact us again, quoting your Customer Reference number.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Kind regards,

Motorola Mobility UK Ltd.
www.motorola.com

I mailed them 5.1.2013 21:03, gets reply 6.1.2013 17:04 :good: once I mailed UK HTC support, gets reply after 2 days and few hours.

Reactions: flargen

Top Liked Posts