• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Moto G Lollipop Bootlogo

Search This thread

AgentChaos

Aug 4, 2012
Parnu
Here is the Lollipop Bootlogo from Motorola. This is taken from the Moto X Lollipop OTA.

I resized it to fit the Moto G with removed unlocked message.

Screenshot
motog-lollipop-boot.png

Download
View attachment motog-lollipop-stockboot-fixed.zip

Installation
This is a flashable zip, works in custom recovery like Philz, TWRP

or you can do this manually, just extract logo.bin where the fastboot and adb files are
connect the phone to the computer via micro usb, open the folder where the logo.bin file and fastboot/adb files are
open the command prompt in that directory and use the following commands

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash logo logo.bin

fastboot reboot

marclaniohan

Mar 30, 2013
Yes if i can get the firmware image of the device.

Hmm I don't think that has been released yet... How about the firmware for nexus 9 ?
Nexus images

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Hmm it might have been done already... All it is, is the Google logo in white on a black bg.. I think its standard for Nexus devices.. Ive just never seen it resized for moto g...

AgentChaos

Aug 4, 2012
Parnu
but why do you want a google bootlogo on a moto device? plus the boot animation has the white background with the globe and water ripple effect.
it wouldnt really match.

marclaniohan

Mar 30, 2013
True ... I am using quarx cm it uses the android l boot animation... I tried to flash the stock moto boot animation on this but results in black screen... No animation

Top Liked Posts