Moto G4 or Moto G4 Plus for best ROM support?

Search This thread

patriiice

Aug 22, 2011
I want to get rid of my Honor 7 which is totally dead regarding ROM support (and EMUI is awfull) and I want to choose a device with good support from developpers, especially for CyanogenMod.
I like the G4 Plus (especially because of it's fingerprint sensor) but I'm worrying that it will not have same support as the G4 version.
Are the ROM easy to port from G4?
Is it safer to choose the G4 or do you think the G4 Plus will catch up and gain the same activity ?

umberto1978

Sep 9, 2011
Huawei Mate 10
I want to get rid of my Honor 7 which is totally dead regarding ROM support (and EMUI is awfull) and I want to choose a device with good support from developpers, especially for CyanogenMod.
I like the G4 Plus (especially because of it's fingerprint sensor) but I'm worrying that it will not have same support as the G4 version.
Is it safer to choose the G4 or do you think the G4 Plus will catch up and gain the same activity ?

This kind of post should go in the "questions and answers" of the device, I can tell you that by reading the contents in the development sections, it seems the opposite.
G4 Plus seems more supported than the regular version, although I could be wrong.

Reactions: patriiice

patriiice

Aug 22, 2011
This kind of post should go in the "questions and answers" of the device, I can tell you that by reading the contents in the development sections, it seems the opposite.
G4 Plus seems more supported than the regular version, although I could be wrong.
It's true, wrong section, my mistake, and thanks for your answer!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Each rom here , support both g4 and g4 plus , there is no specific rom for either g4 plus or g4