Moto G5 xt1676 No Sound No Sim card read

Search This thread

Geny boy

Aug 24, 2015
Hello Gents,
I have Moto G5, all was working since i bought it, after two years from buying the battery went crazy recharge to 70% and stop charging
then while I use the phone the battery suddenly drop and drop sharply maybe from 50 to 10 and then turned off
after that I charged It and turned the mobile phone on, it turns on and reaches to the home screen and all is good, after while it turns off and restart
this happened too much so I decided to change the battery, after I bought new battery and put it into the phone, The phone turned on with no sound no speakers no Sim signals (once work and once not)
Wifi Works camera work but camera video no recording it works but when I click on record it makes no recording
also mic not working, and finally the phone restarts again and again

i made hard reset, and same problems, unlocked bootloader and flashed Linageos sim cards once work and once not, and the degree of restarting decreased a little bit, but still no sound no mic and same problems as I mentioned
so i flashed again the stock rom and also same problems and sim cards didn't work
I went to a technician he cant detect the error but he cleaned the speakers after cleaning he heard sound but for once, once the device restarted again there were no sound
and so on.
so please if someone could help

bobbyp1086

Yes I think I understand. You might have forgotten to get all reconnected, or secure at least. I had an issue where a screen replacement took away the quick gestures for torch, camera and left screen shot. Also during calls it was like it was on my ear and the screen was black until I ended the call using the power. Look at the mic on the bottom, as that's where most phone share a common point for connection I if it's like any other moto they just sit in there nothing to screw in except that plate over it