[MOTO X FORCE] Rooted and Xposed installed

Search This thread

rodrigoger

Feb 23, 2010
Goiânia
Two days after installed Xposed, my Force sim cards don't work (like it was in airplane mode, but it's not!).
After clean dalvik and cache, it works... but, when a I reboot, it happens again... I guess there is a Xposed problem, or with a module like Gravitybox, for example.

rodrigoger

Feb 23, 2010
Goiânia
I found the problem. It only happenned when I rebooted the device with Power Toggles app (it was rooted). I uninstalled it and everything is ok.

jwgallardo

Apr 19, 2011
Queretaro
Does anybody upgrade to Xposed framework v81? How to do that? Do you also upgrade to SuperSU v2.65 from playstore? Thanks!!!!

ohms139

Jan 17, 2011
I just got my X Force from an Ebay UK auction, for some reason I cannot unlock my bootloader using the PUID. Does anyone have any ideas how to unlock the bootloader? I thought that all the X Forces were supposed to be unlockable.

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
I just got my X Force from an Ebay UK auction, for some reason I cannot unlock my bootloader using the PUID. Does anyone have any ideas how to unlock the bootloader? I thought that all the X Forces were supposed to be unlockable.

Are you sure that you copy key correctly? Without return characters for new line.

arturox

Mar 12, 2012
Lima
You have to go to Developer Options -> Allow OEM Unlock, after this you can unlock the bootloader using your code.

half269

Feb 24, 2011
Poręba
manually installed
XT1580_KINZIE_RETEU_6.0.1_MPK24.107-54_cid7_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
using commands

mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
mfastboot flash boot boot.img
mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.10
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.11
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
mfastboot erase cache
mfastboot erase userdata
mfastboot erase customize
mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear
mfastboot reboot

then installed TWRP 3.0.0.0 RECOVERY FOR THE MOTO X-FORCE (Kinzie) from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/droid-turbo-2/development/recovery-t3306253

then installed the recovery: BETA-SuperSU-v2.62-3-20151211162651.zip
when you reboot your phone updated supersu in google play

then installed the recovery: Xposed-V82-sdk23-arm64
after restarting installed: XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
everything seems to work normally

then installed GravityBox, everything still works very well

The Analog Kid

Dec 5, 2013
That switch is supposed to prevent you from being able to unlock the bootloader by just booting straight into fastboot. If this is off someone would have to be able to get all the way into your phone (which should be password/pin protected) to flip that setting before they could just unlock via adb.

Obviously that setting only does something if the bootloader itself is allowed to be unlocked in the hardware, which the Turbo 2 is not.

So, once device is bootloader unlocked, that toggle becomes useless, I suposse? For the record, I always have it toggled ON. I currently have the X Play, but I'm this close from the X Force... I'm starting my investigation about the model

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

when i look for my device on moto page for unlock, i dont see force, should i just select style?

Actually, Force is there (ever since)... But you may already knew that at this point of the game

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

@jwgallardo@Paulg123 Don't worry guys, it's normal, first install Xposed Alpha, then flash this in recovery mode : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3580248&d=1450386638
After that Xposed will work (I did that).
Don't forget to check NO when TWRP will ask you to install SuperSu or your MXF fill be bricked (Its happen to me 2 times lol). ;)

Envoyé depuis mon Moto X Force en utilisant Tapatalk

This link leads to nowhere. What was supposed to be there?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Two days after installed Xposed, my Force sim cards don't work (like it was in airplane mode, but it's not!).
After clean dalvik and cache, it works... but, when a I reboot, it happens again... I guess there is a Xposed problem, or with a module like Gravitybox, for example.

I used to have this problem on my current X Play, but somehow after installing "Android N-ify" module that problem vanished. Really

The Analog Kid

Dec 5, 2013
I have no clue what the purpose of it is... Tease?

Even though this is becoming an 'old' subject, I've found some broader explanation about the 'OEM unlocking' toggle here:

http://android.wonderhowto.com/news...ting-before-modding-anything-android-0167840/

... But still, 'OEM unlocking' toggle is useless for such a purpose on Turbo 2. It can't be bootloader unlocked as to date. Though, according to a Turbo 2 owner I know, it can actually be just rooted (something you may already know, too). Not enough for many of us...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for @damkol 's guidance, I've rooted my MXF and installed Xposed.

He is the pioneer ! Guys could follow his instructions.
    manually installed
    XT1580_KINZIE_RETEU_6.0.1_MPK24.107-54_cid7_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
    using commands

mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
    mfastboot flash boot boot.img
    mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.10
    mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.11
    mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    mfastboot erase modemst1
    mfastboot erase modemst2
    mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
    mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
    mfastboot erase cache
    mfastboot erase userdata
    mfastboot erase customize
    mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear
    mfastboot reboot

then installed TWRP 3.0.0.0 RECOVERY FOR THE MOTO X-FORCE (Kinzie) from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/droid-turbo-2/development/recovery-t3306253

then installed the recovery: BETA-SuperSU-v2.62-3-20151211162651.zip
    when you reboot your phone updated supersu in google play

then installed the recovery: Xposed-V82-sdk23-arm64
    after restarting installed: XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
    everything seems to work normally

then installed GravityBox, everything still works very well
    @jwgallardo @Paulg123 Don't worry guys, it's normal, first install Xposed Alpha, then flash this in recovery mode : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3580248&d=1450386638
    After that Xposed will work (I did that).
    Don't forget to check NO when TWRP will ask you to install SuperSu or your MXF fill be bricked (Its happen to me 2 times lol). ;)

Envoyé depuis mon Moto X Force en utilisant Tapatalk
    By "Xposed Alpha" do u mean this: de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v33_36570c.apk
    Nope, I mean xposed alpha --> XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
    info : official post here
    @varun.gid you can freeze practically everything, go head try it, you'll see if you have some bugs, at worst, you can always defrost ;)
    I don't know why but on the 5th try it finally worked.

Thanks!