Moto Z Play | [MM/NT] Stock Logo without Warning

Search This thread

G4liant

Jan 8, 2013
Muenster
Hey guys, because i still haven't seen a patched stock logo for nougat (and i needed one myself) i fixed the problem like i did some months before.
The logo.bin has the same filesize as the original one but a other md5 due to the modifications with the image linking.

For everyone who is annoyed with the warning message that the bootloader is unlocked, i modified the logo.bin to show the normal bootlogo.
I edited it with a hex editor, so when the unlocked bootloader picture is triggered it will use the default bootlogo.
It still shows "N/A" which comes from the bootloader... i can't fix that.
If you want to install the logo, just type the following:

fastboot flash logo logo.bin

To install the logo just type the command as shown above.
Before you can do that you will have to unzip the files from the attachments.
It's not meant for installation from recovery.

Attachments

• logo_mm.zip
    694.9 KB · Views: 1,577
  • logo_nt.zip
    762.2 KB · Views: 2,914
  • logo_mm.png
    logo_mm.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,458
  • logo_nt.png
    logo_nt.png
    221 KB · Views: 2,491
Last edited:

G4liant

Jan 8, 2013
Muenster
stock nt still N/A present

As i quoted myself in the op:

There are logos which camouflage the N/A with different colors (white) or shrinking/moving the logo so you don't see it.
I personally prefer the most stock Iike experience, even if I can see the N/A, because after the 5 seconds the logo would jump to the original position which annoys me even more.

These logo.bin's merely exist to get rid auf the black screen with the message that your device can't be trusted.

sidg2

May 4, 2017
India

There are logos which camouflage the N/A with different colors (white) or shrinking/moving the logo so you don't see it.
I personally prefer the most stock Iike experience, even if I can see the N/A, because after the 5 seconds the logo would jump to the original position which annoys me even more.

These logo.bin's merely exist to get rid auf the black screen with the message that your device can't be trusted.

Last edited:

G4liant

Jan 8, 2013
Muenster
Please do something and remove this annoying error N/A text warning from the stock nougat boot logo. Make the nougat logo fully stock without any text warning.

Did you even read what you quoted?

There is a check for the device id implemented into the bootloader. The bootloader is signed and cryptic and can't be altered without causing it to stop working. It is and will stay this way unless Lenovo removes the check.

Because the stock nougat logo is colored and the N/A text is always white, it's impossible to remove while leaving the logo intact.

Reactions: DroneDoom

sidg2

May 4, 2017
India
Is there any chance in future or any way to remove the annoying error Bad key or N/A text warning from the stock nougat boot logo? Is it possible to make the nougat boot logo fully stock without any text warning like Bad key or N/A?

cinshan

Dec 14, 2008
Very Elegant! Nice Job!

This solves the problem. I hate that black screen with the warning every time I reboot. This is the absolute best you could get without messing up the bootloader. Thank you so much!

QUOTE=G4liant;71487915]Hey guys, because i still haven't seen a patched stock logo for nougat (and i needed one myself) i fixed the problem like i did some months before.
The logo.bin has the same filesize as the original one but a other md5 due to the modifications with the image linking.

It's not meant for installation from recovery.[/QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, because i still haven't seen a patched stock logo for nougat (and i needed one myself) i fixed the problem like i did some months before.

For everyone who is annoyed with the warning message that the bootloader is unlocked, i modified the logo.bin to show the normal bootlogo.
    I edited it with a hex editor, so when the unlocked bootloader picture is triggered it will use the default bootlogo.
    If you want to install the logo, just type the following:

fastboot flash logo logo.bin

It's not meant for installation from recovery.
    Please do something and remove this annoying error N/A text warning from the stock nougat boot logo. Make the nougat logo fully stock without any text warning.
    Can we ban people like this? People who make demands from others without even reading the thread?
    stock nt still N/A present

Is there any chance in future or any way to remove the annoying error Bad key or N/A text warning from the stock nougat boot logo? Is it possible to make the nougat boot logo fully stock without any text warning like Bad key or N/A?

Short and simple: No! :eek:

Did you even read what you quoted?

There is a check for the device id implemented into the bootloader. The bootloader is signed and cryptic and can't be altered without causing it to stop working. It is and will stay this way unless Lenovo removes the check.

Because the stock nougat logo is colored and the N/A text is always white, it's impossible to remove while leaving the logo intact.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone