• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Moto z4 android 10 update is nice

Search This thread

theportal2

Mar 30, 2017
Madera
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Moto E4
I am liking the update, really smooth.
eIeXfji.png

:good:

slaytanic

Jul 3, 2014
Lansing
Still waiting (Verizon) :(.

Maybe if I do a factory reset ?.

Maybe I'm just looking for a reason to
reset my phone and set everything back
up again ?. God I miss custom roms
and installing something new every week.

?

Reactions: gmack523

MasterlazorX

Feb 11, 2020
Looking at it now, something's very fishy about OP and the thread, there's only ONE screenshot and it's on the camera app info, it's not even on the software update menu, he describes very few if any worthy details about the update.
Not to mention, he's the only guy so far who has this supposed "Android 10 update" for the Z4 "OTA on Verzion" when everybody else about almost a week later, still hasn't recieved an update.
The lack of any overwhelming proof and only a very few details is what raises a major red flag for me.

And why would a carrier variant of any phone gets an update before the UNLOCKED version? Could be me but that's honestly unusual for that to happen right?

News outlets shouldn't report on this guy for an update on the Z4, I'm feeling he's just spreading false hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: pan815kev and EnMod

theportal2

Mar 30, 2017
Madera
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Moto E4
Looking at it now, something's very fishy about OP and the thread, there's only ONE screenshot and it's on the camera app info, it's not even on the software update menu, he describes very few if any worthy details about the update.
Not to mention, he's the only guy so far who has this supposed "Android 10 update" for the Z4 "OTA on Verzion" when everybody else about almost a week later, still hasn't recieved an update.
The lack of any overwhelming proof and only a very few details is what raises a major red flag for me.

And why would a carrier variant of any phone gets an update before the UNLOCKED version? Could be me but that's honestly unusual for that to happen right?

News outlets shouldn't report on this guy for an update on the Z4, I'm feeling he's just spreading false hype.

I did get the android 10 update. I did not think you guys would want more screen shots sense the moto z4 runs stock android. This is Motorola we are talking about, they have release Carrier updates before retail before.

Reactions: slaytanic

MasterlazorX

Feb 11, 2020
I did get the android 10 update. I did not think you guys would want more screen shots sense the moto z4 runs stock android. This is Motorola we are talking about, they have release Carrier updates before retail before.

Thanks for the response, we only want to see more screenshots (Specifically of the Software update menu or about phone menu) because people on other forums are questioning the legitimacy of this thread and we just want further proof.

MasterlazorX

Feb 11, 2020

Okay, this is getting annoying at the least. Still nobody has this update, not even me as a Verizon Z4 user, and you're still refusing to send more screenshots of proof and it's been well over a week since you started this thread.
I mean how is it so hard for you to share a couple of screenshots that only takes very little of your time, it's that simple.
So either you're in a soak test, or something is faked (based on looking at how sketchy that original screenshot looked) and assuming either way, you just want to get attention.

People are tired of your bullshitting!

Last edited:
Reactions: EnMod and pan815kev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arrrrgh, its sad Samsung phones are already updated.
    Something like this may help. Shows Android version and model number in same screenshot, so that people know it's legit ?.

Thanks for the response, we only want to see more screenshots (Specifically of the Software update menu or about phone menu) because people on other forums are questioning the legitimacy of this thread and we just want further proof.