[MotoMaxx][TWRP] High Volume Mod

Search This thread

Jaocagomez

Sep 4, 2010
Mexico Culiacan
Hello guys, here i present you:

High Volume Mod For Moto Maxx

When i First got the device, i noticed that the speaker and incall volume are too low, coming from a Oneplus One, it was extremely noticiable

So based on the guide and work of @abhi08638, i created this volume mod for Moto Maxx

WORKS ON KITKAT AND LOLLIPOP STOCK BUILDS!

The stock Volume Value is 84, this mod puts it on 90 making it noticiable louder.

i've already tested it and its safe, doesnt affect anything .

To get better results i highly recommend turning off audio effects on speaker on:
sound/Audio Effects/Speaker/ Equalizer off

Prerequisites:
  • Rooted
  • TWRP Installed
Installation:
Assuming you already have TWRP, take the attached zip file (Moto Maxx High Volume) and flash it on TWRP
thats all!

Uninstall:
Flash the attached zip (Moto Maxx Stock Volume) and Flash it on TWRP
Thats all!, the changes are undone!

You'll see the diference, to notice the results make a call with somebody before flashing this zip and then make a call again after flashing this zip, you'll notice the difference.

If this was useful Press Thanks and if you have $1.00 spare on paypal, i can always take it
Click Donate to me below my name

Last edited:

Pika71

Oct 6, 2013
plus.google.com
hi...

When i First got the device, i noticed that the speaker and incall volume are too low, coming from a Oneplus One, it was extremely noticiable

So based on the guide and work of @abhi08638, i created this volume mod for Moto Maxx

The stock Volume Value is 84, this mod puts it on 90 making it noticiable louder.

To get better results i highly recommend turning off audio effects on speaker on:

Prerequisites:
  • Rooted
  • TWRP Installed
Installation:
Assuming you already have TWRP, take the attached zip file (Moto Maxx High Volume) and flash it on TWRP
thats all!

Uninstall:

You'll see the diference, to notice the results make a call with somebody before flashing this zip and then make a call again after flashing this zip, you'll notice the difference.

if this was useful to you and have $1.00 spare on paypal, i can always take it

not affect the horn, on calls? volume low...

Regards

Reactions: Andre_SpawN

jammyjamil

Apr 4, 2013
i have moto turbo which is nothing but moto maxx...... it is named moto turbo in india.........my phone has 5.0.2 lollipop out of the box. Will this mod work with lollipop?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WORKS ON KITKAT AND LOLLIPOP STOCK BUILDS!

Prerequisites:
    • Rooted
    • TWRP Installed
    Installation:
    thats all!

Uninstall:

If this was useful Press Thanks and if you have $1.00 spare on paypal, i can always take it
    Why is this linked from xda news as a mod for the Turbo....? To remind us we don't have root? Can a moderator please fix the title on the xda homepage?
    i tested this time ago and the audio was too loud and sounds crackly
    maybe 88 is decent enough
    Why is this linked from xda news as a mod for the Turbo....? To remind us we don't have root? Can a moderator please fix the title on the xda homepage?

Seconded...
    File changed for stock 6.0.1 marshmallow (NEEDS ROOT) :D

1 - https: //1drv.ms/f/s!AhfQbb4l3koj6m1YeB8w3YPQdUZI"]Download custom "mixer_paths.xls" file here

2 - Put custom "mixer_paths.xls" on the sdcard

3 - From ESFIle Explorer or another, replace custom "mixer_paths.xls" file to /system/etc/

4 - CRITICAL: From ESFile Explorer, set permissions of custom "mixer_paths.xls" file, as rw- r--r-- (Like screenshot mixer_paths permissions.png)

5 - Reboot and Enjoy!

The link doesn't work. Can you upload the file again?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone