[Motorola]{Any Moto series device} Moto All-In-one Tool v2.0

pixelens

Nov 11, 2010
Edmonton
In v 2.5
Can Anyone confirm flashing on moto z?
I don't think it is. I'm flashing XT1650-03_GRIFFIN_ROGERS_MPL24.246-45_cid50_subsidy-RGRCA_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip and after rebooting and going into the Phone Info screen on the All-in-one tool it shows Blur_Version.24.21.46.griffin.retail.en.US (which is what I was trying to flash before things went a bit sideways and I am trying to recover to the ROGERS version). Build number is MPL24.246-45 in the Settings > About Phone screen though...

Also tried the lock tool under Root/Recovery but phone is still showing unlocked after running it and rebooting.

Hope that helps.

Prince153

Jul 25, 2016
Bro @hard91 my friend have Moto E2 4G [Indian Variant]

He tried to root his phone using KingRoot App
running on Stock MarshMallow without enabling USB Debugging So. I can't Flash Stock Rom Via Fastboot (because USB Debugging not enabled)
Currently in bootloop
So what can i do ??

Not Rooted.
No USB Debugging enabled.
No Custom Recovery.
No Bootloader Unlocked.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
Bro @hard91 my friend have Moto E2 4G [Indian Variant]

He tried to root his phone using KingRoot App
running on Stock MarshMallow without enabling USB Debugging So. I can't Flash Stock Rom Via Fastboot (because USB Debugging not enabled)
Currently in bootloop
So what can i do ??

Not Rooted.
No USB Debugging enabled.
No Custom Recovery.
No Bootloader Unlocked.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000+ using Tapatalk
You can download and flash stock rom

leoshyt

Aug 21, 2015
Shanghai
Everything is working fine, but when I click to flash firmware it takes about 5 sec and says it's done successfully...i reboot and it never done anything.
What is it showing
I have almost the same situation, only 1s after I press the "flash" botton, it shows completed 100% with only 1 line log and full green line.
PS:I've unlocked the phone and intalled the drivers and tools you give.
Another thing, my windows is show by Simplified Chinese, when I try to get the phone info and press ADB devices I only seen as the pictures below

Attachments

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
I have almost the same situation, only 1s after I press the "flash" botton, it shows completed 100% with only 1 line log and full green line.
PS:I've unlocked the phone and intalled the drivers and tools you give.
Another thing, my windows is show by Simplified Chinese, when I try to get the phone info and press ADB devices I only seen as the pictures below
Give me feedback
Go to any location other than where my tool is placed and open cmd panel there and write adb devices(your phone should be connected in usb debugging mode)
If it show device then tool drivers are installed

Report me asap

leoshyt

Aug 21, 2015
Shanghai
Give me feedback
Go to any location other than where my tool is placed and open cmd panel there and write adb devices(your phone should be connected in usb debugging mode)
If it show device then tool drivers are installed

Report me asap
Sorry, I didn't put the adb path into system variable manually, and thank you for your reply.
By the way, it shows "adb server version (31) doesn't match this client (35)", dose it matters? And what twrp and root package do you use for moto z?

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
Sorry, I didn't put the adb path into system variable manually, and thank you for your reply.
By the way, it shows "adb server version (31) doesn't match this client (35)", dose it matters? And what twrp and root package do you use for moto z?
I don't own any moto device
So don't know where to find twrp

danwguy

Jun 3, 2010
Portland, OR
I am having a bit of an issue with this. I load it up and hit get phone info, it shows my phone info, I can hit ADB devices and it shows my device, but then I go to the root/recovery section, add the .img file for twrp, hit flash... my phone reboots into a black screen with the androind laying on it's side and a red exclamation mark, and at the bottom it says "No Command" it sits there for a few minutes, then reboots back to my stock phone and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? I have the Moto Z from Verizon.

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
I am having a bit of an issue with this. I load it up and hit get phone info, it shows my phone info, I can hit ADB devices and it shows my device, but then I go to the root/recovery section, add the .img file for twrp, hit flash... my phone reboots into a black screen with the androind laying on it's side and a red exclamation mark, and at the bottom it says "No Command" it sits there for a few minutes, then reboots back to my stock phone and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? I have the Moto Z from Verizon.
Didn't get what may be the issue

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

SOTK

Oct 11, 2010
Pacific Northwest
I have the Verizon Moto Z Droid Force phone. Will this tool work on it? I have installed the ADB and Fastboot drivers. I have the tool installed as well. Debugging is on. When I try to get phone info, I get adb is not r, adb is not recognized as ar, and other adb errors. I have confirmed that the drivers are installed. I also clicked OEM unlocking on my phone. I don't know where to go from here. Maybe my phone isn't supported?