[Motorola]{Any Moto series device} Moto All-In-one Tool v2.0

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
I have the Verizon Moto Z Droid Force phone. Will this tool work on it? I have installed the ADB and Fastboot drivers. I have the tool installed as well. Debugging is on. When I try to get phone info, I get adb is not r, adb is not recognized as ar, and other adb errors. I have confirmed that the drivers are installed. I also clicked OEM unlocking on my phone. I don't know where to go from here. Maybe my phone isn't supported?
I think verizon mobile don't let you to unlock your bootloader without which this tool will not work

Reactions: Randy3011

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
@hard91, will this work for a Motorola Electrify M?

Though the Motorola site has it listed to be able to Unlock but, when i go through their steps, i receive an error and just get frustrated... Oy Vey!!!

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

***PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP***

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
@hard91, will this work for a Motorola Electrify M?

Though the Motorola site has it listed to be able to Unlock but, when i go through their steps, i receive an error and just get frustrated... Oy Vey!!!

You need bootloader key otherwise this will not work

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
You need bootloader key otherwise this will not work
I see...

The steps for unlocking the bootloader, that the Motorola website outlines, provides an unlock code to submit to them whereas they send an email back with that key file (you just mentioned). When I attempted to perform the steps, i just get an error at the part where it supposed to provide the code to send them.

I will have to try calling them. That device is an older model and is carrier unlocked too.

Thanks anyways!

jrtnola

Jul 1, 2015
XT1650-2 Not Recognized

I have tried everything. I installed your drivers, Intels ADB an outside Fastboot and the Motorola Suite. When I run the program, it cannot find my phone when I hit device information. I moved your program to the folder with ADB and I get this error. ****3P6XCW unauthorized

Last edited:

hard91

Nov 18, 2012
PATIALA
I have tried everything. I installed your drivers, Intels ADB an outside Fastboot and the Motorola Suite. When I run the program, it cannot find my phone when I hit device information. I moved your program to the folder with ADB and I get this error. ****3P6XCW unauthorized
FAQ point 3

Reactions: dplucik