• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Motorola Edge S Pioneer Edition

Search This thread

ijuanp03

Mar 26, 2010
I've always been a fan of Moto and owned probably a fair share of phones from the company.

While Moto X4 for me is one of the best looking Moto devices, I was pleasantly surprised how the Edge S looks. I had a Moto G 5G Plus and although the form factor is the same, I couldn't believe how a change in the camera bump and color will make it more premium.

Not a fan of gray color even when Samsung's doing it for a long time but Moto really knows how to make a boring color look sleek.

Attachments

• IMG_1251.JPG
    IMG_1251.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: danilocps87

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've always been a fan of Moto and owned probably a fair share of phones from the company.

While Moto X4 for me is one of the best looking Moto devices, I was pleasantly surprised how the Edge S looks. I had a Moto G 5G Plus and although the form factor is the same, I couldn't believe how a change in the camera bump and color will make it more premium.

Not a fan of gray color even when Samsung's doing it for a long time but Moto really knows how to make a boring color look sleek.