• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Motorola Moto G (2015) — [SOAK TEST - Android Marshmallow 6.0] [xt1544]

Search This thread

5233hacked

Oct 19, 2012
Fortaleza
www.gsmfans.com.br
1nd Method

Download the file described below and place in the internal memory, go to: Settings> About phone> System Update. The "New system software available" message will appear.
Just install and go!

2nd method

Possession in the device STOCK 5.1.1 updated version. If you have not update it to continue with the process.
For those who are using TWRP or CMW, turn pro Recovery 5.1.1;
Download the zip described in the link and move to the root of internal memory.
Please Fastboot Mode by pressing volume less and power for a few seconds and then releasing, select the "Recovery" and wait to enter the Recovery mode, when you see the Android doll lying and says "No command" press "volume more" button and press power;
Select "apply update from Sd Card" with the power button and the volume + and - buttons to navigate;
Select the zip of Roma;
After installation, I recommend a full wipe if you do not want to follow the tutorial to step 8. To do the full wipe do the "wipe data / factory reset" and then "wipe cache partition";
Now select "reboot system now". The boot may take.

Download Link
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6QYXANVtB7KQ3pBdmgwZGZkSjg&export=download

NOTE: For all this OTA and only for model 1544 and has to ta in 5.1.1_LPI23.72-47.4 version so this version works on the 65 is not recognized OTA.

Nathan claims to have tested.
Alessandro Oliveira Brazil AndroidPIT

Last edited:

5233hacked

Oct 19, 2012
Fortaleza
www.gsmfans.com.br
NOTE: For all this Note and only for model 1544 and has ta in 5.1.1_LPI23.72-47.4 version so this version works in the 65 OTA and not recognized that OTA was captured not by me but by one member of Brazil AndroidPIT I had captured more you also would have posted when more Feedback motorola and have better future for att

JackSparrow17

Apr 3, 2009
Jamnagar
please be patient. we are working on a solution to get a universal marshmallow rom out to everyone. please don't go trying anything crazy and brick your device. you will have marshmallow shortly.
I agree with you....Peoples with other model should have patient, Getting Marshmallow late is better than bricked mobile....;)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1nd Method

Download the file described below and place in the internal memory, go to: Settings> About phone> System Update. The "New system software available" message will appear.
    Just install and go!

2nd method

Possession in the device STOCK 5.1.1 updated version. If you have not update it to continue with the process.
    For those who are using TWRP or CMW, turn pro Recovery 5.1.1;
    Download the zip described in the link and move to the root of internal memory.
    Please Fastboot Mode by pressing volume less and power for a few seconds and then releasing, select the "Recovery" and wait to enter the Recovery mode, when you see the Android doll lying and says "No command" press "volume more" button and press power;
    Select "apply update from Sd Card" with the power button and the volume + and - buttons to navigate;
    Select the zip of Roma;
    After installation, I recommend a full wipe if you do not want to follow the tutorial to step 8. To do the full wipe do the "wipe data / factory reset" and then "wipe cache partition";
    Now select "reboot system now". The boot may take.

Download Link
    https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6QYXANVtB7KQ3pBdmgwZGZkSjg&export=download

NOTE: For all this OTA and only for model 1544 and has to ta in 5.1.1_LPI23.72-47.4 version so this version works on the 65 is not recognized OTA.

Nathan claims to have tested.
    Alessandro Oliveira Brazil AndroidPIT
    please be patient. we are working on a solution to get a universal marshmallow rom out to everyone. please don't go trying anything crazy and brick your device. you will have marshmallow shortly.