• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Motorola Moto G Power (2021) Cricket locked device (New) help me

Search This thread

WOLFdeux

Sep 22, 2021
I get this new phone on internet, I make a factory reset and this happen...just stuck on the locked device screen and do not bring any other option...any help this? MOTO G POWER XT 2117-1 VARIANT a
3CF12E1F-6AEC-49EE-BBB6-55C23D938ED5_1_105_c.jpeg

NinjaPerv

Jul 24, 2013
Las Vegas
Moto G Power (2021)
Do u currently have a sim card in the phone? Try putting a sim card in the phone even if it's from another carrier and see if it lets you at least get past that screen. If you still get stuck on that screen after trying another sim card pm me your imei and I'll try and help you get it unlocked.

Reactions: sd_shadow

pysh09

Oct 22, 2021
Hi, NinjaPerv!

I have the same situation as the user WOLFdeux.

My phone XT2117-1 (Moto G Power 4+64GB) is locked by Verizon provider.

There is no Verizon network in my country.
If I insert a Sim card from a local provider (Tele2-Russia), I see a message: "A locked device. Your device is blocked by your operator. Please insert a valid Sim card."

I will send the IMEI code to you by private message. Can you help me unlock my smartphone?

I tried the official unlock method. It does not apply to my device

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do u currently have a sim card in the phone? Try putting a sim card in the phone even if it's from another carrier and see if it lets you at least get past that screen. If you still get stuck on that screen after trying another sim card pm me your imei and I'll try and help you get it unlocked.