motorola one vision hardbrick

Search This thread

Ammar595

Mar 5, 2021
hey, my motorola one vision got this message displaying " your device has failed verification and may not work properly" that i rescued it and replaced firmware with motorola assistant software then after a while it dead again and now hardbricked it is not not even recognized by my pc before it showed at least exynos driver in ports now it displays not recognized, I tried giving it to service center but they returned it and told they can't fix it connsider going come other center...., so is there anything i could do to get it recognized by my pc..?

D

Deleted member 1890170

Hardbricked means a hardware component became faulty thus phone is dead. In your case phone is basically working even though erroneous: that means your phone may be softbricked.

BTW: The mentioned message is normal if phone's bootloader is unlocked.

Ammar595

Mar 5, 2021
Hardbricked means a hardware component became faulty thus phone is dead. In your case phone is basically working even though erroneous: that means your phone may be softbricked.

BTW: The mentioned message is normal if phone's bootloader is unlocked.

if it is soft bricked at least it should show the processor connected.., bt in my case it just connects and not turning fastboot or cant even do blank flash

D

Deleted member 1890170

Re-flashing phone's Stock ROM never is done
And i tried that ADB-FASTBOOT-INSTALLER, still it shows not recoganized by Fastboot.
To successfully run Fastboot you additionally have to install on Windows computer the "Android USB Driver" that is suitable to your phone.

See also here:

Ammar595

Mar 5, 2021
Re-flashing phone's Stock ROM never is done

To successfully run Fastboot you additionally have to install on Windows computer the "Android USB Driver" that is suitable to your phone.

See also here:
yes tried this too still not recoganized.. 😔

D

Deleted member 1890170

Both ADB and Fastboot at Android-side get initialized by phone's bootloader. If ADB works but Fastboot not then phone's Android is corrupted. This is obviously due to the fact that you have tampered Android.

Ammar595

Mar 5, 2021
Both ADB and Fastboot at Android-side get initialized by phone's bootloader. If ADB works but Fastboot not then phone's Android is corrupted. This is obviously due to the fact that you have tampered Android.

this is what its showing and phone is completly dead like a brick..

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    91.5 KB · Views: 21
D

Deleted member 1890170

Delete this USB device from within Windows' Device Manager. Re-install the "Android USB Driver". :)