Motorola Photon 4G LTE Keyboard Mod

Search This thread

bigdaddybx2

Dec 15, 2010
thought you guys might like my modification on the Motorola Photon Q on sprint. The buttons are just put on by sticky tape and this gave me the capability to move the buttons into different positions then i use black duct tape to cover all of the other button spots and you get this awesome Motorola photon q gamer edition!!!! this is just a picture i made on paint but i will post the actual version of it when i get my phone in 2 weeks
394412_10151198529202125_620163477_n.jpg

mattlgroff

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 5, 2011
San Diego
why is that? did it with my samsung epic. Im a tech and i work at sprint. i already did it on a returned photon before i sent it back (without the duct tape) then i just stuck the correct buttons back in place

I just think its ironic its an unlockable bootloader and the first "Android Development" thread is telling people to duct-tape their phone.

bigdaddybx2

Dec 15, 2010
I just think its ironic its an unlockable bootloader and the first "Android Development" thread is telling people to duct-tape their phone.

ok i can see that lol well if i can find a thin enough piece of black metal or plastic i can cut then ill use that but at the moment all i can think of is duct tape lol thats what i had on my epic
169013_10150121988227125_210184_n.jpg

No_Nickname90

Dec 30, 2010
Who? Stun?
well it does make ur phone gaming friendly!!! thats development

When I had my G2, I didn't need to do this. I just used the default setup. LoL!!

I guess wii can do this if wii don't ever plan on using the Qwerty for actual typing. LoL!! Sorry, but this guy here hates software keyboards and software keyboards doesn't like him. That's why he always types 'b' or 'v' instead of space. And stock ICS Keyboard tries it's hardest to fix that too. LoL!! :silly:

djshelto

Oct 16, 2009
I'd love to see a little snap on cover that made this possible...I always end up mashing the other keys anyways, plus I'd want to retain normal keyboard usage.

Top Liked Posts