Motorola Solutions TC55

Search This thread
Jan 12, 2015
Sure you can ask and I will see if I can answer.
Do you have experience with 2D Barcodes?
In my case i would also scan 2D Barcodes and output the Data into the Browser.
At 700 NITs, it has outstanding indoor luminance, and the screen’s transflective feature actually leverages direct sunlight to improve its image clarity, making it ideal for outdoor viewing as well.
My Nokia have an "outdoor" Display to an i cant see anythink in the Sun. How about that?
Camera: Autofocus 8 MP
How about the Quality? I will make some Holiday Pictures to.
NFC: Peer-to-peer, card reader, card emulation
So how hard is that to Emulate an ordinary Mifare NFC Chip? (You know that Cheap Sticker from the Internet)
Do you ever play arround with that?
USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client)
So which "stuip" thinks do you ever do with? :D
Touch panel
Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or bare or gloved fingertip input (conductive stylus sold separately)
That mean i can use an real Touchscreen Pen (like the real Tablet PCs) ?

Voyebanm

Oct 29, 2012
Ottawa
Do you have experience with 2D Barcodes?
In my case i would also scan 2D Barcodes and output the Data into the Browser.My Nokia have an "outdoor" Display to an i cant see anythink in the Sun. How about that?How about the Quality? I will make some Holiday Pictures to. So how hard is that to Emulate an ordinary Mifare NFC Chip? (You know that Cheap Sticker from the Internet)
Do you ever play arround with that?So which "stuip" thinks do you ever do with? :DThat mean i can use an real Touchscreen Pen (like the real Tablet PCs) ?

Unfortunately NO. I got it as a Phone only from a Friend and will not have any use for its full use.

juliobm

Apr 15, 2015
Telegram, how to install??

Hello

I'd like to install Telegram in several Motorola TC55
how can I do it?
they are no rooted, and they have not Google Play

thanks

aranaformae

Oct 29, 2006
Hi everybody,

Did somebody managed to unlock the boot loader?
I have to get the TC55 to boot up when is power applied to the usb port , and i've found several solutions and one of them is modifying one setting of the boot loader... but the fastboot-i 0x0414 oem unlock just gives me 3 dots and does nothing...

or found a suitable recovery for this phone..??

sorinm

Sep 13, 2004
Hello

Can anybody provide a firmware for this TC55? I'm looking for KK with GMS, i just have one phone and no acces to official support.

Another question: how to restart the phone in normal mode? Phone starts in fastboot.
After "fastboot -i 0x05e0 reboot" it still starts in fastboot.

thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Motorola work on google apps for TC55.There is in beta.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone