Motorola Turbo Charger in India

Search This thread

brom25

Jan 24, 2011
HI

I have enquired in several Moto Service Centers and none seem to have one Turbo Charger. I wonder how you got one then ?

Regards
XDASNR

Get an Aukey one from Amazon or Aliexpress! :good:
Got mine on 11.11 sale for $9.99 !

Btw, it is genuine.

sunny.0092

Dec 7, 2014
It costed me 720 rupees for turbo charger + usb data cable. Also got 6 months warranty on them. I'm from Delhi

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

You really got lucky bro.
I went to moto center near me to ask for turbo charger and they quoted me 1800 for just the adapter and 500 extra for thicker USB cable.
FYI in Mumbai.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Does Sony CP-AD2 Sony CP-AD2 USB AC Adapter with 1.5m Cable (White) from Amazon
work? Or do I have no choice but to buy aukey one?

Gopinath15

Dec 1, 2014
Hello friend
Sorry for asking this again is it charging moto x play in 90 mins?if possible can you please test from 0 to 100% how much time it is taking.
Why i am asking is i boughgt a Transomart quick charge 2.0 charger it is taking 2 hours 3 mins to fully charge moto x play.
If the turbo charger did it in less time then i will return this product and buy the turbo charger.
Tronsmart doesn't work I guess.

pijes

May 21, 2010
Based on my rough testing, Moto X Play draws a maximum of 2.4A from 0% up until 50% or 60% (correct me if I'm wrong) where it then drops to 1.8A until 100%. You can buy any aftermarket chargers but make sure it has at least a single usb port providing 2.4A to fully make use of Turbo Charging.

vickii

Mar 15, 2008
Mumbai
I have bought JDB 3.0 Quick Charge and it charged my from 0-80% in just 30mins. Bought through aliexpress.com for just $12. IMG_20151221_184242.jpg

100rabh7791

May 25, 2012
I recently bought Tronsmart quick charger .... will update after checking its performance ....any q please ask .. i will clarify your doubts in a day or two

Vijayrocks14

Jan 15, 2016
Delhi
It costed me 720 rupees for turbo charger + usb data cable. Also got 6 months warranty on them. I'm from Delhi

I also live in Delhi and I contacted many moto service centres but they all are saying that the turbo charger is not available and they are saying that it will be approx Rs.1200
Can you tell which service centre in Delhi provided u the Moto turbo charger.
Plz tell me fast I am very eager to buy one....

brom25

Jan 24, 2011
I also live in Delhi and I contacted many moto service centres but they all are saying that the turbo charger is not available and they are saying that it will be approx Rs.1200

buy a tronsmart or an aukey! work great and cheap :good:

live4speed

Jan 30, 2011
Oh I see. Guess I was lucky ? I got it from laxmi nagar service center. U must tell 'em that you WANT TO BUY a nexus 6 charger/fast charger. Otherwise they'll say that it's out of Stock. Original moto Charger is so cheap but they charged me additional 150 ₹ as SERVICE FEES.

Reactions: tech_infinity

Vijayrocks14

Jan 15, 2016
Delhi
Oh I see. Guess I was lucky I got it from laxmi nagar service center. U must tell 'em that you WANT TO BUY a nexus 6 charger/fast charger. Otherwise they'll say that it's out of Stock. Original moto Charger is so cheap but they charged me additional 150 ₹ as SERVICE FEES.

Do they ask for bill if I tell them I want turbo charger for Nexus 6.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone