• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Motorola XT532 Stock English/Multi Lingual Firmware

Search This thread

TechnoViking100

Sep 15, 2012
Hi, does anyone have a link to, or are they willing to upload their stock Motorola XT532 firmware?
For a start, it must be in English or at least have an English Language option and also preferably include the Google Play Store application and relevant system applications for adding your Google account.

I have just bought an XT532 from China and it did have an English language option, however after trying to install a Google Store.apk and add an account, its seems to have soft bricked its' self (wont get past the Moto logo upon turning on). So I need the stock firmware so I can flash it back... any help guys?

Note: I did see another thread with links to the Taiwanese stock ROM, but most if not all of the links were dead and I don't know if they include an English language option anyway.

brianwells4

Oct 12, 2010
Hi, does anyone have a link to, or are they willing to upload their stock Motorola XT532 firmware?
For a start, it must be in English or at least have an English Language option and also preferably include the Google Play Store application and relevant system applications for adding your Google account.

I have just bought an XT532 from China and it did have an English language option, however after trying to install a Google Store.apk and add an account, its seems to have soft bricked its' self (wont get past the Moto logo upon turning on). So I need the stock firmware so I can flash it back... any help guys?

Note: I did see another thread with links to the Taiwanese stock ROM, but most if not all of the links were dead and I don't know if they include an English language option anyway.

actually i am looking to do the same thing have you found anything out yet?????