Move from AT&T to Verizon. Will VVM just start working?

Search This thread

cryptyk

Jul 2, 2007
I'm frustrated by AT&T's stance on VVM and RCS. They don't allow the standard dialers VVM integration to work and they apparently have no intention of supporting RCS.

Can I take my pixel 3 xl from att and provision it on Verizon? Will everything "just work"? Will VVM come back magically?

Thanks!

cryptyk

Jul 2, 2007
It wouldn't be prepaid.

I want to move from att contract to Verizon contract and want to know if vvm in the dialer app will automatically be enabled when I switch carriers.

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
It wouldn't be prepaid.

I want to move from att contract to Verizon contract and want to know if vvm in the dialer app will automatically be enabled when I switch carriers.

Yes it will just work. I have the Google version of the phone, it showed up as soon as I put my VZ SIM in it. Same thing happened with the OG and the 2s.

You MIGHT have to go to VZs website and turn on Visual Voicemail. I remember doing that on my 1 for either WiFi calling or voicemail. Can't remember for sure which.

Reactions: cryptyk

cryptyk

Jul 2, 2007
Thank you for the confidence that this will work. I'll be calling Verizon Monday.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It wouldn't be prepaid.

Yes it will just work. I have the Google version of the phone, it showed up as soon as I put my VZ SIM in it. Same thing happened with the OG and the 2s.

You MIGHT have to go to VZs website and turn on Visual Voicemail. I remember doing that on my 1 for either WiFi calling or voicemail. Can't remember for sure which.