Moving all apps to sd with root

Search This thread

ri123

Apr 30, 2012
How do you move all apps with root but without partition. I saw it was possible but I do not understand:confused:

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using XDA

Reactions: LaaYen

ri123

Apr 30, 2012
How do you move all apps with root but without partition. I saw it was possible but I do not understand:confused:

You have to download link2sd and go to settings and set install location to external. It works just like adb shell:)

ri123

Apr 30, 2012
Works with rooted android.

Download and install titanium backup pro from anywhere you like. Open the program and click on the options button of your phone and click on batch. You'll see a number of operations followed by a run button after each one. Scroll down and you'll see "move all user apps to SD card", click on run and you are done :D

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

SifJar

Jul 30, 2009
Without partitioning the SD card, you will always have part of the apps on internal. With partitioning the SD card, you can move the entire apps to SD card.

Reactions: ri123

Ph3arr3t

Apr 17, 2012
I just went to gplay (marketplace) and got app2sd. Whether the phone is rooted or not you should be able to move the apps to the sdcard-ext, as long as there is enough room.

Sent from my rooted XT910 using XDA

I just went to gplay (marketplace) and got app2sd. Whether the phone is rooted or not you should be able to move the apps to the sdcard-ext, as long as there is enough room.

Yeah it helps in moving some apps to sd but it doesnt allows you to move all the app to sd. you may need to root you phone in order to move all apps to sd. when i used to use app2sd when i just started using android i used to have around 40 mb internal memory free inspite of moving all the apps that were possible to move on an unrooted phone to sd. I was then inspired to root my phone when i saw its possibilities ;)

Reactions: firdaus4748

firdaus4748

Dec 5, 2012
thanks man..
using titanium backpup is the best solution..
:good::good::good:

could anyone make a thread/tutotial on using titanium backup pro?
thanks in advance

Yeah it helps in moving some apps to sd but it doesnt allows you to move all the app to sd. you may need to root you phone in order to move all apps to sd. when i used to use app2sd when i just started using android i used to have around 40 mb internal memory free inspite of moving all the apps that were possible to move on an unrooted phone to sd. I was then inspired to root my phone when i saw its possibilities ;)

sushildh

Apr 13, 2015
TRY THIS

If u have lucky patcher installed on ur device, the version should be 3.9.3, first of all, move ur app or game's data (the very known com.xyz.xxxxx folder) to extsd/android/data or obb by using filemanager , now create that folder with a same name in sdcard or internal sd/android/data or obb/here, which would be like com.xyz.xxxxxx, open lucky patcher v3.9.3 goto toolbox tap directory binder, remember it will not bind the whole sdcard or internal sd , it will work only for particular directory (folder), so no need to worry, now tap on add new directory bind, no tap browse the 1st one, and show it to the path of that extsd/android/data/com.xyz.xxxx folder after that select current directory, now go for browse the 2nd one, goto the internal path should be like sdcard/android/data or obb/com.xyz.xxxx select current directory, now tap on bind directory. thats it, it will save ur sdcrd space. u can check it by setting then storage, i successfully did it in my funbook infinity having 1.5gb internal space available, plays the amazing Spider-Man2 , the dark knight rises, and dead trigger.

Elias_grodin

Feb 3, 2014
Hong Kong
I have a rooted but otherwise stock Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (SM-T705) and I have a 128GB Sandisk SD card. Is it possible to move all apps (with all their contents) to the SD card? I read that even though my device is rooted, I will need to partition my SD card first before i can move all apps (with all their contents) to the SD card? Can someone please tell me how to partition my SD card? Also, if I move all apps with all their contents to SD card, would the running of such apps encounter any problems (as part of them are supposed to be in the device internal memory?)

I tried Link2 SD and Titanium Backup Pro but I could not see any such function (only native Android app2sd).

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download and install titanium backup pro from anywhere you like. Open the program and click on the options button of your phone and click on batch. You'll see a number of operations followed by a run button after each one. Scroll down and you'll see "move all user apps to SD card", click on run and you are done :D

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Without partitioning the SD card, you will always have part of the apps on internal. With partitioning the SD card, you can move the entire apps to SD card.

Yeah...link2sd is the good method for U'r asking

Sent from my HS-E910 using Tapatalk 2