moving from KOSP to another custom rom

Search This thread

PedroJaculcul69

Nov 26, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hi Sirs,

The custom rom on my ONEPLUS7PRO right now is KOSP unfortunately, it was on end-of-life already according to this forum. can anyone point me to a thread or instructions where i can move from KOSP to another custom rom? i have done this for the first time on KOSP a few months ago and now i'm nowhere to go. i was aiming to move from KOSP to this rom. unfortunately, i can't seem to figure out how can i do that. i have the latest ADB, the latest driver of oneplus oem usb drivers. Please help.

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi Sirs,

The custom rom on my ONEPLUS7PRO right now is KOSP unfortunately, it was on end-of-life already according to this forum. can anyone point me to a thread or instructions where i can move from KOSP to another custom rom? i have done this for the first time on KOSP a few months ago and now i'm nowhere to go. i was aiming to move from KOSP to this rom. unfortunately, i can't seem to figure out how can i do that. i have the latest ADB, the latest driver of oneplus oem usb drivers. Please help.
I believe kosp is now flamingo. Here is the telegram channel link It should give pretty good instructions as well as the download for it. https://t.me/flamingo_op7series