General MSM tool for LE2125 - 11.2.2.2.LE15AA

Search This thread

jammin6996

Jan 24, 2011
I think you don't know what I mean. I have tried more than one laptop. Three exe files do not work. There is one with a malicious file
I got the files directly from oneplus, and these exact files where used to fix my phone, oneplus does however require you to turn off your antivirus and firewall before starting the remote session, so maybe it's a false positive and your antivirus removed files that where needed?

The "technician" used the MSMDownloadTool V4.0.exe
And User type of Others for login.
However all 3 exe files appear to be working just fine for me.

Is anyone else able to verify whether or not these files are still usable?

Last edited:

jepgarcia24

Apr 12, 2021
Hi guys, can anyone tell what I'm doing wrong here? I don't see my device connected (I'm able to see it when I enter fastboot mode)
1618239974199.png

Shooter7889

Mar 24, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Ba build? And yes I'm on an unlocked 9pro from T-Mobile
The EU version.. AA is global and BA is EU version. Does the tmo one have local upgrade in system settings/update? U might have to download the global or EU build from oxygen updater app and then move to pc and use payload dumper to extract all files so u can fastboot flash all files to covert if urs doesn't have local update/upgrade option in settings.

Reactions: Logix

danjcxie

Apr 13, 2021
1618337747192.png

Getting this error when using the MSM download tool. any solution to this? My OP9Pro is bricked btw :cry::cry::cry:

jepgarcia24

Apr 12, 2021
@jepgarcia24 , would you be able to tell what is your device model number as well as build tag of software that was running on your device? Nord N10 5G and Nord N100 MSMs prevent crossflashing to other regions, so that could explain it.
I made it work! Oneplus 9 Pro, connected using original USB C cable to USB C port in my computer, selecting target OS (Which I forgot in one of my tries) . That did the trick!

jepgarcia24

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 5278037

Getting this error when using the MSM download tool. any solution to this? My OP9Pro is bricked btw :cry::cry::cry:

Follow the next steps:
-open msm and click start (make sure you select OS in target)
-msm should say waiting for device
-turn off completly the phone and disconnect it
-connect the usb C to the computer but not the phone
-connect the phone and inmediatly start the EDL mode (press volumne up, volume down and power keys)
-when ir starts loading release the keys (Make sure you have the qualcom controllers installed)

-Good luck!

danjcxie

Apr 13, 2021
Follow the next steps:
-open msm and click start (make sure you select OS in target)
-msm should say waiting for device
-turn off completly the phone and disconnect it
-connect the usb C to the computer but not the phone
-connect the phone and inmediatly start the EDL mode (press volumne up, volume down and power keys)
-when ir starts loading release the keys (Make sure you have the qualcom controllers installed)

-Good luck!

Hi Thanks for the advice, no luck for me.. still Param preload failed...

1618339664851.png

Top Liked Posts