General MSM TOOLS

Search This thread

ues_t

Jul 16, 2022
So are you going to share it?
The oneplus staff uses remote software to control my computer, during which he will manually enter the account number and verification code. I see his verification code is 00000000, but when it comes to the password, the staff will directly copy the password to the password box, The corresponding keystrokes cannot be recorded at all

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Redmi K20 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
The oneplus staff uses remote software to control my computer, during which he will manually enter the account number and verification code. I see his verification code is 00000000, but when it comes to the password, the staff will directly copy the password to the password box, The corresponding keystrokes cannot be recorded at all
Hmm.

You can record the password using any Clipboard Manager software for Windows, such as https://www.clipboardmaster.com/ or https://clipclip.com/. Personally though I would advise to not share the password here since XDA really isn't the place for that, plus it could lead to the MSM account getting removed/blacklisted.

Reverse Engineering, however, is a fair gray area, and even legal in some jurisdictions. I would instead advise you to capture the network traffic, and share it here. You can use something like Fiddler Everywhere https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler-everywhere or Fiddler Classic https://www.telerik.com/fiddler/fiddler-classic to capture all traffic and then export it and share. Both tools have a generous free trial that is more than enough for our usage.

Best of luck :)

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
Then why bother telling us at all?? It's just a story..

You can gather this information using any number of techniques.

@ everyone else, this is a dead end.

Screw the people who made this phone, this mod and all the douche canoes who protect it

I'm done bothering to be bothered about it..

If I can help it, I'll never send a penny to china again, might not make an impact now but I pray that like minded people will do the same and financially it'll crucify them....

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016
Then why bother telling us at all?? It's just a story..

You can gather this information using any number of techniques.

@ everyone else, this is a dead end.

Screw the people who made this phone, this mod and all the douche canoes who protect it

I'm done bothering to be bothered about it..

If I can help it, I'll never send a penny to china again, might not make an impact now but I pray that like minded people will do the same and financially it'll crucify them....
I'm with you, I'm looking at the pixel 7 when that pops up. Damn, game over **** company.

Reactions: spevil07 and dladz

OppoTech123

Sep 18, 2022
Hello all, i am here to leak OPPO tech tool that allows one plus 10 pro to be flashed. Sadly i cannot share login but if you are able to bypass login screen the tool does not need to authenticate with server to flash device in EDL mode. Attached is screen shot of login screen and file. The tool picks up device in EDL mode and allows user to select the OPF file associated for device (please note you must have this downloaded externally ideally from msm tool for your device)

I wish you luck bypassing this login and fixing your phones.

flash.png

Attachments

• OplusFlashTool_4.1.7.1_for_Sales.zip
    104.9 MB · Views: 244

Ph0nysk1nk

Jul 28, 2016
Hello all, i am here to leak OPPO tech tool that allows one plus 10 pro to be flashed. Sadly i cannot share login but if you are able to bypass login screen the tool does not need to authenticate with server to flash device in EDL mode. Attached is screen shot of login screen and file. The tool picks up device in EDL mode and allows user to select the OPF file associated for device (please note you must have this downloaded externally ideally from msm tool for your device)

View attachment 5713981
Holy ****.... You da man bro.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro

View attachment 5713981
There's a verification code id imagine gets sent to the verified email address,, without that email address how could the tool be accessed?

Cracking the log in bay not be enough if the code is required.

xuanhoang1811

Sep 30, 2022
If it makes any difference at all, you can login to the 'In Company' region by finding "807df300740a" and replacing it with "807df301740a" (The 00 changes to 01)

It will probably still try to authorize when you flash though.

I can probably bypass the second authorization check within this tool, but if the device itself needs a file/signature which can only be obtained while authorized, the flash will fail.
Hello, i found 2 other tools here (FTGUIDev and FTGUITest)
1664505846445.png

Can you bypass login please ?
Tool download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f--shQpZsk5V9mq3O3xJpwwjBGv1HRe3/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: metrixx02

Top Liked Posts

I did find a decrypt tool for Oppo/OnePlus MSM files: https://github.com/bkerler/oppo_decrypt

I don't know if it works, and you will need the ofp file, however.
    yup that is indeed correct. and your bootloader must also (unlocked)
    Ok, to unlock bootloader we need a program it is true ? What program do we need ?
    No we don't need any program to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 10 Pro (unless you're dealing with some carrier locked handsets). Not sure why there are another chinese devices mentioned here so often.
    Unfortunately I also i facing the problem you all are debating here. Fortunately my phone is not bricked but I do wish to be able to flash another region firmware and since the bootloader cannot be unlocked on my model, a Realme GT2 European Version, i was looking for ways to flash it using EDL mode. I wanted that because the deep test APK from Realme is available only for the INDIAN version, witch obviously has another firmware.
    The only thing that a i haven't tried since now is using the basic QFIL tool from Qualcomm after unpacking the ".ofp" file from the Indian firmware.
    Do you guys think the QFIL could finally do this flashing process?
    not really you'd have to extract the ofp file and look for the prog filehorse file and the raw images but i doubt even that will work since the qfil tool is so unreliable for newer oneplus models
    I did find a decrypt tool for Oppo/OnePlus MSM files: https://github.com/bkerler/oppo_decrypt

I don't know if it works, and you will need the ofp file, however.
    If you decide to use an EDL client that can work with raw bulk endpoints (i.e. WinUSB) you can use Zadig as a driver which gets around driver signing.
    Your device will appear directly as a USB device instead of a bogus com port.
    Unfortunately this only works if device is in bootloader mode, not in EDL mode. If you can get into bootloader device is not bricked.
    This can be used in future to flash rom/kernel/recovery in bootloader mode or other method ?
    I found out how to bypass the login prompt. Whether or not the tool will actually work is yet to be determined.
    I don't have a oneplus 10 pro, but would be really curious if this works for anyone.
    In order to avoid potential legal issues, and so you don't have to trust any files I upload, here are the instructions to crack the msm login...

Using a download from the previously-linked rar, you should have a copy of 'MsmDownloadTool.exe'
    Use 7-zip to open the exe as an archive, and extract all the files into a new folder.
    Open 'FTGUIDev.exe' with a hex editor (HxD is good)
    Find the hex value '0f84e7000000b8'
    Replace the 84 with an 85

Save the modified exe and launch it.
    Choose a server other than 'in company'
    Put whatever for userID/Password/Verify, click login.

I hope this is useful.

Screenshot_2022-09-02_23-07-33.png

flash.png
    It isn't possible to work around this new situation because the Sahara protocol used to communicate with the device has changed. My understanding is that the old software wouldn't work even if the ROM was repackaged into another device's MSM Tool.

It seems that from now on, MSM Tool requires a technician to flash, leaks are no good because it also seems like there is a token generation happening which means that even if the credentials leak, it won't do any good.

Maybe someone can disassemble the MSM Tool EXE itself and find a way to bypass/patch out the login requirement but I would think that they would have tried to protect against this too.
    Hi
    Please support the post on the OnePlus official forum

Please share recovery tool (EDL mode) MSMDownloadTool for OnePlus 10 Pro

Thanks

Unfortunately, I doubt that will help. What we really need is someone who is good at cracking software to crack the MSM tool for us. The site listed above ( https://www.gsmmafia.com/oneplus-10-pro-flash-file/ ) has all the different versions of the MSM tools, they are just locked down. Using x64dbg on the actual MSM tool just crashes the debugger (most likely security features detect it and force close the program). But from what I could tell, it's not the MSM tool that needs to be cracked necessarily. When you run the MSM tool it creates a new directory in local user app data where it extracts the .dll files and also a .exe file (can't remember the name but think it's something devui.exe or something). If you run this file, it's the login program for the MSM tool. You can load it in x64dbg without any crashing and edit it. I unfortunately wasn't able to figure it out and gave up, but if we can get someone with more knowledge and know how on this, we will have the MSM tools cracked. I would say maybe start a bounty, but not sure if it would be an issue with the mods as technically cracking software goes against the TOS. Either way, hopefully we can get it soon as having MSM just in case is always a good thing.

Edit: So the name of the exe that is the login to the MSM tool is called FTGUIDev.exe and it's located in the AppData\Local\OPPO Flash Tool Series 3.0\ folder after trying to run the MSM tool. If anyone knows how to crack it, it should allow us to replace it and then use all of the MSM tools on that site.