MTCB/MTCC rk3188 (5.1.1) Firmware with an xposed set of MTC apps

Search This thread

typos1

Apr 3, 2007
UK
I uploaded it to somewhere where someone wanted it, so I need a link to a place to upload it.

Stiff91x

Mar 6, 2022
Hi guys,
i found only broken links, i need some really light ROM 5.1.1 for my Eonon G2110F Head Unit.

MTCB/C RK3188 800x480 1GB RAM

KitKat 4.4.4 works really well but i can't login on Spotify anymore :(

Thanks!

ZupkaChinska

Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,
I have this Head Unit.
BWUvyih.jpg

Uoiin9E.jpg

xh46XLi.jpg
With Android 4.4.4 I cannot use Youtube or Spotify. Can you help me find some new software for my device?

Stiff91x

Mar 6, 2022
Hi guys,
I have this Head Unit.
BWUvyih.jpg

Uoiin9E.jpg

xh46XLi.jpg
With Android 4.4.4 I cannot use Youtube or Spotify. Can you help me find some new software for my device?
Unfortunately you cannot do anything for spotify (due to login problem with Android 4.4.4)

but you can find on apkmirror or other site YouTube ext apk like Vanced you can install

ZupkaChinska

Mar 31, 2022
I had Vanced for a long time but they shut down the project. Im looking for ROM with Android 5.1.1 for my device. Im newble, and searching forum dosn't give results. Links on this forum are dead.
I dont even know what kind of device I have, names like MTCB/MTCC/MTCD etc. means nothing to me. Just need some help.

Stiff91x

Mar 6, 2022
I had Vanced for a long time but they shut down the project. Im looking for ROM with Android 5.1.1 for my device. Im newble, and searching forum dosn't give results. Links on this forum are dead.
I dont even know what kind of device I have, names like MTCB/MTCC/MTCD etc. means nothing to me. Just need some help.
Yes, they shutdown the project but you can find apk anyway

Reactions: ZupkaChinska

Stiff91x

Mar 6, 2022
i suggest you to change your head unit:

i'm "expert" in it, i tried like 4-5 Custom ROM (and one custom by my self) but Android 5.1.1 is really old :(

i change my head unit after 7 years, 2 weeks ago, another world

i bought Eonon GA2185

Reactions: ZupkaChinska

ronnygracias

May 22, 2022
I successfully installed this rom on my "Insane Audio"head unit, FJ1001. This Rom works great on this head unit and has given it a new lease of life. I have a few questions and would like to know if it is something that can be done.
1) Can we have Android Auto run on this rom?
2) is there a way to get Battery voltage on the screen?

arass1979

Apr 16, 2023
witam posiadam w radyjku samochodowym androida 4.4 chciałbym wejść wyżej np5.1 albo więcej jak sie da .

czy można to zrobić tak krok po kroku

mcu MTCB-KLD6-V2.81

wersja Androida 4,4,4 27112015

wersja jądra 3,0,36+

RK3188

Mod Edit: English Translation Below

hello, I have android 4.4 in my car radio, I would like to go higher eg 5.1 or more if possible.

can you do it step by step

MTCB-KLD6-V2.81 mcu

android version 4,4,4 27112015

kernel version 3.0.36+

RK3188

Last edited by a moderator:

SKouliko

Apr 20, 2023
Hello to everyone. My car is Suzuki SX4. The model of the Android car stereo is S7. The Operating system version is KLD3 rk3188 5.1 o h (20170210c) in ISO format. When everything hang up, I tried to reinstall this firmware, but the problem is that ISO file is corrupted. Inside the ISO file are 2 files. mcu.img 56KB and update.img 750.855 MB. The update.txt says:

2017-02-10

- Update the mobile phone interconnection in the OEM
- Delete defaultlogo2.png in OEM
- Fixed the "Sometimes the physical buttons don't work for the first time after booting" problem.

PLEASE HELP, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

itwazntmoi

Nov 21, 2010
Hi All -

Does anyone have a working link for the ROM Download? None I have clicked so far works or have the files deleted. I need this for an MTCC 1024X600 rk3188 Head Unit.

Any assist would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on latest LOLLIPOP with MICRO GAPS and OPEN GAPS 1024 x 600 and 800 x 480 from @dsa8310.
    Sharing with you my custom modified rom with LP image.

UPDATE 29.8.2017:
    MicroG version: 1024 x 600 and 800 x 480
    - added screen saver with speed, clock and apps shortcut ported from well known developer @Malaysk (null null still present)
    (if someone need: screen saver in the attachement - replace with root explorer: system - app - mtcscreenclock
    MTCScreenClock (round)
    - 1024 x 600 resolutions has different radio and bluetooth apk
    - included all xposed modules and fast google maps
    - remember to enable all xposed modules and copy folder contents to external gps card!!!
    Enjoy :)

UPDATE: 3.9.2017 LINKS UP 2019
    microGaps version:
    Lite 1024x600 microG version.
    openGaps version:
    Lite 1024 x 600 openG version.
    Lite 800 x 480 openG version.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    - LITE version of system
    - added xposed status bar module for remove status bar items (copy mtc-status bar to external GPS Card)
    - new screen saver without null null text (if doesn't show install it manually from: system/app/mtcscreensaver)
    - removed all the bloatware callendar, calculator etc...
    - added a lot of tweaks to speed the units with 1gb ram
    - added new car launcher AG (trial) for me the best - full version 1€
    - new xposed mtc manager 2.5 module

LITE VERSION OPTIMIZATIONS:
    - kernel tweaks (changed parameters of dalvik vm etc,...)
    - better ram management
    - faster scrolling
    - faster boot
    - better responsiveness
    - increased performance and app ram management
    - better video acceleration
    - disable sending android logging stuff
    - force gpu&cpu rendering
    System now uses less than 470 Mb of ram

BEFORE YOU START:
    1. With disable service app find google play store and disable the first 5 services from top including DailyHygiene.
    2. Login to MicroG
    3. In microG settings enable google device registration
    4. Clear data on Google playstore or clear from recents
    5. Enjoy fast 5.1.11. playstore (if not showing paid apps just restart HU)

MTCB MCU USERS
    - DSA's mtcxp xposed module has to be enabled before the status bar will show.

PREINSTALLED APPS and MODULES:
    All these apps and xposed modules are preinstalled and you just have to activate xposed modules you need:
    - disable_service
    - google-maps-9.2 (you can update it just install as normal apk)
    - mtcservice-2.60
    - mtcsound-2.0.5 (remove from xposed if you don't have sound mod for better performance)
    - mtcxp-1.0
    - quickreboot
    - RootExplorer
    - Titanium_Backup
    - xposed-disablefullscreenkeyboard
    - xposed-mtc-bt-2.3
    - xposed-mtc-keys-5.2 (custom keys for harware buttons)
    - xposed-mtc-manager-2.5 (mode button mod and no closing apps when starting the car, etc.)
    - xposed-mtc-music-2.8
    - xposed-mtc-poweramp-1.4 (working media keys and stopping power amp when mtc app is started)
    - xposed-mtc-radio-1.11
    - xposed-VolumeBar (replaces original volume bar)
    - 7th floor sound mod preinstalled and working

OTHER ADDITIONS: (included in download to copy on external SD (GPS card)
    There is also file to copy on SD card (GPS card) that has features for MTCManager:
    - hardware mode button can be configured (included in download) as well to switch between apps and auto play them (radio, poweramp, music, pcradio etc)
    - mtc screen clock
    - mtc status bar

DISABLING THE SCREEN SAVER OR CHANGING TIME:
    Edit on external SD/ GPS-Card : Mtc.Manager/settings.ini
    # the inclusion of an alternative screen saver, when you specify false will work full-time mechanism:
    screenClock=false or true to activate
    # Time off the screen if you do not set out full-time settings will be used in sec:
    screenTimeout=300
    # The name of the screensaver program package
    screenPackage=com.microntek.screenclock
    # Name Activiti screensaver
    screenClass=MainActivity
    # If the name of the package and Activiti is not specified, it will use a standard screensaver

MTC MANAGER CAPABILITIES:
    capabilities
    All configuration files must be on the external map in the mtc-manager directory.
    1. The module carries the functionality of xposed-mcu , which does not allow the radio to go to sleep during the scrolling of the starter.

- when receiving a signal to turn off the module delays for 5 seconds, if at that moment the power reappears, nothing happens, in the absence of power, the radio recovers into sleep.

Due to the features of the implementation of the inclusion in our MCU, the screen goes out for the time of voltage failure.
    This functionality can be disabled in settings.ini:
    Settings.ini
    Mcu_power = false
    2. The module has a white list of applications that does not allow the system to close necessary services and applications when going to sleep and when pressing the "Acceleration" button in the blind. Thus, the module allows to refuse from using mtc-wakeup-service .
    Filename with exceptions whitelist.ini
    The file name of the white list application packages must be listed.
    #
    example
    3. Accelerated start of user services. The services are started when the system kernel is loaded.
    The list of services should be on the external map in the mtc-manager directory, the file name start_services.ini
    each line should contain the service name in the format package name / full service name,
    #
    example
    4. An alternative screensaver with a list of exceptions, running in any (even a non-standard application). The standard screen saver mechanism is activated.
    It may not work on all firmware.
    Settings in the settings.ini file.
    Settings.ini
    # Inclusion of an alternative screensaver, if false, the standard mechanism will work:
    screenClock = true
    # screen off time, if not specified, the value from the
    default settings will be used: screenTimeout = 60
    # screen saver program name
    screenPackage = com.microntek.screenclock
    # screen saver activation name
    ScreenClass = MainActivity
    # if the package name and activations are not specified, then the standard screensaver will be used
    The exception list is located in the ss_exceptions.ini file - the package names must be listed, for example:
    Ss_exceptions.ini
    com.microntek.music
    ru.yandex.yandexmaps
    Also the screensaver will not start when talking on the phone, the rear view camera, navigation and turning off the radio.
    If instead of a beautiful clock MTCSreenClock.apk a screensaver with a standard digital clock on a black background is called, you need to make sure that the MTCScreenClock application is installed.
    If the application is installed, you can try setting screenPackage and screenClass parameters in settings.ini
    5. Also in the module there is a "backup" for correct sound adjustment in MTC-Volume and MTC-Service .
    #
    The adjustment of sound in firmware on Android 4.4.4
    6. Re-designation of OBD-device bluetooth.
    Device names must be listed in the settings.ini file in obd_device parameter, separated by commas, in the form in which they are visible in the standard hands-free application. You can specify not names, but parts of names, for example:
    Settings.ini
    Obd_device = OBD, DUAL-SPP
    7. Set the list of programs that are switched by the MODE button,
    In settings.ini, set
    Settings.ini
    ModeSwitch = true
    Programs are switched sequentially one after the other.
    For correct sound switching, the applications used must be managed (play / pause) programmatically via intents. If the player does not support the start and stop playback of external intents, then you have to manually switch the sound.
    When you click on the MODE button, the active application is searched for in the running list. Next, the application is sent a command (configurable in mode.ini) to close or pause the audio stream. After that, the default activation for the next application is launched and the application is sent a command to start playback (also configured in mode.ini)
    #
    Mode.ini
    8. Disable the launch of the last running program.
    Settings.ini
    Clear_last_app = true
    9. GPS time synchronization.
    Settings.ini
    Sync_gps_time = true
    10. Turn on w-fi at startup.
    Settings.ini
    Wifi.on = true

Paypal:
    https://paypal.me/johnydj?locale.x=en_US
    Can someone test this version (who had black screen before) if it works and has original logo and no black screen?
    http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/rctekwuH/file.html // 1024x600 VERSION FOR NOW!
    - lite version and original boot logo
    - latest microG that works
    - mode button works
    - latest tweaks

If everything works I will replace boot logo with black one.
    UPDATE: 1.3.2018
    microGaps version:
    1024 x 600 microG version.
    - added new tweaks for ram management
    - latest microG files to get playstore work again
    - added back other apps because the system is still fast because of microG
    - payed apps works and activate
    - app updating works
    - added black startup logo
    - replaced mtc manager with original one, because of better working system (less ''optimizing apps'' message)
    - other
    UPDATE: 3.9.2017 - LITE VERSION - REMOVED BLOATWARE AND EXTRA OPTIMIZATION OF RAM MANAGEMENT, OPENING APPS ADN KERNEL OPTIMIZATION:
    For now: 1024 x 600 version.
    If everything is OK, will add 800 x 480

- added xposed status bar module for remove status bar items (copy mtc-status bar to external GPS Card)
    - new screen saver without null null text
    - removed all the bloatware callendar, calculator etc...
    - added a lot of tweaks to speed the units with 1gb ram
    - added new car launcher AG (trial) for me the best - full version 1€
    - new xposed mtc manager 2.5 module

Optimizations:
    - kernel tweaks (changed parameters of dalvik vm etc,...)
    - better ram management
    - faster scrolling
    - faster boot
    - better responsiveness
    - increased performance and app ram management
    - better video acceleration
    - disable sending android logging stuff
    - force gpu rendering
    System now uses less than 490 Mb of ram
    MicroG 800x480 LP LITE with extra modifications.
    If everything works ok, will add in OP.