MTCD NEW UNIT WITH 5.1.1 android version

Search This thread

ikerg

Hello guys.
How can I see the processor temperature?
I have tried CPU Temp app, but it doesn't work.
I can see the temp in this post:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69821301&postcount=414
Please tell me how I can see the temp please.
Thank you very much.
You are viewing the outside temperature.
That unit is a vw unit with can bus that could get the outside temperature

14 deg Celsius is very low for a processor

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Baby.Boy

Aug 1, 2015
You are viewing the outside temperature.
That unit is a vw unit with can bus that could get the outside temperature

14 deg Celsius is very low for a processor

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Hello.
Yes, you are right, I didn't notice.
I guess it can't be done with the current apps.

bobbi1984

Nov 18, 2010
Anybody noticed that when using bluetooth for calls, all controls are disabled?
If I initialize a new call, then I cannot switch to navigation. Basically I cannot have a phone call and use navigation at the same time.
Though, if I am in navigation and somebody calls me, it will show only the bottom banner with call controls, so navigation this is still usable.

metinb

Feb 11, 2017
Anybody noticed that when using bluetooth for calls, all controls are disabled?
If I initialize a new call, then I cannot switch to navigation. Basically I cannot have a phone call and use navigation at the same time.
Though, if I am in navigation and somebody calls me, it will show only the bottom banner with call controls, so navigation this is still usable.

Hi,
There should be a GPS options in the main settings page.
Wihtin the GPS options, make sure GPS monitor is enabled.
Hope this would help

*LeX*

Mar 16, 2017
How I solved the problem with display colors. Erisin ES3015V

I had the same problem whit the fade colors, and the day view, and to solve this I had to buy another display (35€ more or less) you need to contact your seller or support and ask them a replacement and adding some photo with the problems on your display. I didn't want to send it to warranty in China because I was spending more!!! So I prefered to buy it and resolve the problem!
When I've replace the display I noticed that the one that was instaled was matte and was a (TFT or older type) and the replacement was glossy and darker(LCD). it comes without touchscreen so I transfer it from the older one and i solved the problem... That wasn't mine to solve, but this is a product from China what can you aspect..1 is good and 10 with problems,, you just need to be lucky!
if anyone need other information just let me now.

typos1

Apr 3, 2007
UK
I have the same problem. My unit and MTCD_GS display 800x480. Flash mcu jy of 1024x600 and the icons became huge. Can someone help me. To restore my resolution to 800x480?

I had the same problem whit the fade colors, and the day view, and to solve this I had to buy another display (35€ more or less) you need to contact your seller or support and ask them a replacement and adding some photo with the problems on your display. I didn't want to send it to warranty in China because I was spending more!!! So I prefered to buy it and resolve the problem!
When I've replace the display I noticed that the one that was instaled was matte and was a (TFT or older type) and the replacement was glossy and darker(LCD). it comes without touchscreen so I transfer it from the older one and i solved the problem... That wasn't mine to solve, but this is a product from China what can you aspect..1 is good and 10 with problems,, you just need to be lucky!
if anyone need other information just let me now.

I m more of an expert in MTCB/C units than MTCD, but if the wrong resolution is displayed then I would think that you have just flashed an update of the incorrect resolution and all you would need to do to correct it is flash an update of the correct resolution, not replace your screen.

Guerreiro_BR

Jan 10, 2013
Cabo Frio
I m more of an expert in MTCB/C units than MTCD, but if the wrong resolution is displayed then I would think that you have just flashed an update of the incorrect resolution and all you would need to do to correct it is flash an update of the correct resolution, not replace your screen.

I solved by attaching the files dupdate.img dmcu.img and dmcu.ext (quoting in the file dmcu.ext screen = 4)

*LeX*

Mar 16, 2017
I'm new here!

I never participaid on a forum discution or else .. and I wanted to give it a try and help others ... I was searching for a new rom for an Erisin es3015v and I've found a threat on display problems and I had the same problem and I was just trying to give my opinion, and how I resolved my problem. sorry for messing things around!
here some photo of the display, how it was and how it is.
mYSuB

http://imgur.com/a/mYSuB

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

sorry for my answer, I was thinking of responding on another post..:( ;)

Last edited:

claucs87

Jun 26, 2017
THIS IS FOR NEW UNIT WITH BOARD MTCD AND RK3188 HD !!!!!!

I tried to go in factory setting and work only with 3368,m123456 .
For root work *#hct#root# and kingo root apps.
Apps for radio, bluethoot, dvd, music and all apps is like old unit and work very well .
I tried my mod apps and work great.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63025426&postcount=19259
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63025786&postcount=19260

Is very fast and I think that boot more fast.
Can bus adapter don't exist is integrated in unit. For bmw e46 work sterring whell if set that no have can.
Have 3 usb back port , externat wifi antena and I like because is plug and play . No need adaptor cable only if have 17 pins (included in package) .

THIS IS FOR NEW MTCD UNIT WITH RK3188 HD !!!!!!

See pictures with unit.

salut!
am intrebare pt voi, sti cumva de ce nu imi merge volumul jos si back la taste?
am facut upgrade la MCU la cel din 21.12.16 si acuma nu imi mai recunoaste aceste 2 comenzi?sti careva care sa fie problema?
ms anticipat

screwey

Mar 5, 2017
I solved by attaching the files dupdate.img dmcu.img and dmcu.ext (quoting in the file dmcu.ext screen = 4)

I'm pretty sure this can be achieved with just the dcmu.img and dmcu.ext files. There should be no need to reflash the dupdate.img every time.
Just ran through similar issues with a KD model, and its MUCH quicker with out the dupdate.img.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS FOR NEW UNIT WITH BOARD MTCD AND RK3188 HD !!!!!!

I tried to go in factory setting and work only with 3368,m123456 .
    For root work *#hct#root# and kingo root apps.
    Apps for radio, bluethoot, dvd, music and all apps is like old unit and work very well .
    I tried my mod apps and work great.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63025426&postcount=19259
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=63025786&postcount=19260

Is very fast and I think that boot more fast.
    Can bus adapter don't exist is integrated in unit. For bmw e46 work sterring whell if set that no have can.
    Have 3 usb back port , externat wifi antena and I like because is plug and play . No need adaptor cable only if have 17 pins (included in package) .

THIS IS FOR NEW MTCD UNIT WITH RK3188 HD !!!!!!

See pictures with unit.
    Hi Malaysk (or doctorman),

just want to ask on how are the donation going at the moment.
    Which amount is needed at the moment?
    Everything is very good. I will soon open a topic in its firmware to 5.1.1 which lists all the people to help me with the unit !! Thank you all. Special thanks to - doctorman, sterod, TT_Vert
    Good luck.
    Link with update rom.

New update from 21.12.16 with mcu 2.04_1 (mcu only for LM unit ) check pictures.
    https://yadi.sk/d/_cFN70We3Eabfs

Update file with mcu 1.90 .

https://yadi.sk/d/rpqMdWLnzazvJ

old version dupdate from 11.05 / dmcu from 13.06
    https://yadi.sk/d/TiqGNzCe34miEk

For root need KINGO ROOT apps and command *#hct#root# .
    NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR ROOT
    When kingo root apps is on 90% go to factory settings and put command for acces to root *#hct#root#.

After that you have a unit root.
    Great thanks, that's one less worry. Any other fixes with this ROM? Also, is there a repository for these ROMS?

Dave

No other fixes or improvements I can see, the change logs couldn't be more vague "fixed a few bugs". Have you donated to Malaysk yet? I've sent $40.

http://www.paypal.me/MalayskROM
    Please let's not Request or post iGO Application as it is not Free and is not for Private use. Kindly understand XDA Rules. In particular
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
    Any violations will be dealt with.