• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

mtk feature watchphones firmware collection - 6260A, 6261DA, 2502A, 2502C

Search This thread

Resetownia

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks a lot! :)
The watch has started, there is sound and vibration at startup, but the display only shows a white screen, nothing is visible on it :(
Can you do something about it? If there is a need I can send pictures

ANDSL97

Oct 8, 2018
Hello, help me find the firmware for smart watch x6, motherboard model xd15415-BK98 / dz09, processor mdk6260 32/32.
FlashTool memory test:
=============== Memory Detection Report ===============

Internal RAM:

Size = 0x0000D000 (52KB)

External RAM:

Type = SRAM

Size = 0x00400000 (4MB/32Mb)

NOR Flash:

Device ID = "[WINBOND] W25Q32BV" (226)

NAND Flash:

ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!

overclockd

Dec 31, 2017
Q 18

Hi,all...Recently bought my first "smart" watch Q18 and of course is a fake one with MT6261 chipset not 6260A as the seller described it.I tried to flash another firmware on it without doing a backup(don't blame me for that:() and now have a bricked device.Tried to install so many firmware like GT08s,DZ09,X6s,etc but none of them works except the one made by jamesbond857(Dz09) but I have no sound(probably the sound driver isn't match).Does anyone have Q18 original firmware to share it with me?...This is the memory test result:

Internal RAM:

Size = 0x0000D000 (52KB)

External RAM:

Type = SRAM

NOR Flash:

Device ID = "[Winbond] SF_W25Q32JV" (275)

NAND Flash:

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

I have made a backup of my q 18. Let me know how can I send it to You.

droidmanuser

Sep 27, 2017
Lower Saxony
smartwatch firmware for A1 MTK6260

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a firmware for my smartwatch A1 with MTK6260 chipset. I've tried out many firmwares from different manufacturers, but without luck.
I've bricked the watch now, the screen is dead and nothing happens. Sadly I have forgot to make a backup before. So I need the original or a working similiar firmware for my watch. I've added some information for you, hope anyone can help me to provide a working firmware. Thank you.

Smartwatch ROM information before bricking:

[VERSION] MX6M-COB-A1-9307BOE-QCY-GL6133-SGW-V03.91-20180920
[BRANCH] BUILD: BUILD_NO
SERIAL#:
[BUILD TIME] 2018/09/20 10:09
[MRE VERSION] 3100
HAL_VERNO:

And here are some informations about the watch by FlashTool v5.1308.00.00:

Internal RAM:
Size = 0x0000D000 (52KB)

External RAM:
Type = SRAM

NOR Flash:
Device ID = "[WINBOND] W25Q32BV" (226)
Size = 0x00300000 (3MB/24Mb)

NAND Flash:

============ RAM Test ============

Data Bus Test :
[D0][D1][D2][D3][D4][D5][D6][D7][D8][D9][D10][D11][D12][D13][D14][D15]
OK!

Address Bus Test :
[A1][A2][A3][A4][A5][A6][A7][A8][A9][A10][A11][A12][A13][A14][A15][A16][A17][A18][A19][A20][A21]
OK!

RAM Pattern Test :
Writing ...
0x44332211,
0xA5A5A5A5,
0xA5A5A500,
0xA500A500,
0xA5000000,
0x00000000,
0xFFFF0000,
0xFFFFFFFF,
OK!

Increment/Decrement Test :
Writing ...
OK!

Abhy-Boy

Jul 6, 2010
PEKANBARU
Need Firmware V8 Indonesia.
Accidentally flashed without backup.
I buy from Paragon seller
If anyone got same V8, please send me firmware.
I try several firmware, got error in touch screen.

afgs

Apr 23, 2013
Need halp with bricked smartwatch
I bought the diggro di03 but it was randomly disconecting from my phone ( Xiaomi running miui 9.5).
I then decided to update the firmware
I followed the guide diggro provides and used the correct firmware, however, my watch is now bricked….
I don't know, for sure, what went wrong but i suspect that i flashed it with the option:
"Usb download/readback "
instead of
"usb download/readback (DATA CARD)"
It is still detected on the software (COM3) and i can still flash firmwares onto it, but nothings seems to bring it back to life.
The only thing it does now is blink the heart sensor whenever i press the power button and when i release it.
Guide i used: http://www.chinawatchs.com/mtk-smart...he-proper-way/
firmware : https://www.diggroapp.com/diggro-firmware/

Lucy02

Mar 10, 2018
I need a firmware for this board!!!

I have a Eboda Smart Time 200 with K99C_MB_V4.0 motherboard. It looks like a DZ09. I tested so many firmwares but touchscreen not working and display is showing two homescreens at the top. I need the original firmware for this motherboard. Thanks a lot!!

Golem_

Oct 23, 2015
I have a Eboda Smart Time 200 with K99C_MB_V4.0 motherboard. It looks like a DZ09. I tested so many firmwares but touchscreen not working and display is showing two homescreens at the top. I need the original firmware for this motherboard. Thanks a lot!!

I think that eboda has some firmwares on their page - did you try all of them?

jgc81

Oct 28, 2010
carora
greetings friends happy new year I have a little problem with my watch v8 throws error in camera probe with a firmware of gt08 and the camera works, discarded hardware is software I do not get a v8 firmware that makes the camera work.

gmincca

Nov 28, 2012
I thought that is better to have all the firmwares we found here or all over the internet gathered in one place
So here you can access them:
mtk6260A & mtk6261DA - link
mtk2502A - link
mtk2502C - link

thanks to our dear friend bady.bady now we have the full firmware for IWO 1:1 2nd generation as well as very specific tutorial of building a working USB connector
- full firmware IWO 1:1 2nd gen - here
- specific tools used for extracting the firmware - here
- building a new USB connector full video - here
- usb cable (old) version 1 - here
- usb cable (new) version 2 - here

Before flashing a firmware it wouldn't be so bad to read some things about - link -

Use your money wisely, DO NOT WASTE IT buying from GEARBEST!
- worst shipping ever (10 days in case you're lucky)
- most products are defective (this is referring just to smartwatches and watch phones - can't say anything about other products)
- in case of complain (ticket) the answers are standard corporation statements - they are not fixing any issue - just will waste your time, week after week for months - for instance, in my case started in august 2015 and finished in april 2016
- if you are continuing to complain, trying to obtain your money back or a new item - your mistake, they will switch off in your account the capacity of opening tickets (disputes), they will wipe out your account of any points, credits or previous tickets

-
Great thead, thanks!

Does anyone have a stock firmware for MTK 2523G for Makibes BR1 (aka Iwownfit P1) ?? Or know where to source it??

jgc81

Oct 28, 2010
carora
Golem_ Hi my friend please i need your help, i have a smartwatch v8 instaling firmware and not make backup iam lost my camera says " camera error" i tested firmware. My v8 is chinesse white box, not sensor only podometre. Thanks please helpme.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought that is better to have all the firmwares we found here or all over the internet gathered in one place
    So here you can access them:
    mtk6260A & mtk6261DA - link
    mtk2502A - link
    mtk2502C - link

thanks to our dear friend bady.bady now we have the full firmware for IWO 1:1 2nd generation as well as very specific tutorial of building a working USB connector
    - full firmware IWO 1:1 2nd gen - here
    - specific tools used for extracting the firmware - here
    - building a new USB connector full video - here
    - usb cable (old) version 1 - here
    - usb cable (new) version 2 - here

Before flashing a firmware it wouldn't be so bad to read some things about - link -

Use your money wisely, DO NOT WASTE IT buying from GEARBEST!
    - worst shipping ever (10 days in case you're lucky)
    - most products are defective (this is referring just to smartwatches and watch phones - can't say anything about other products)
    - in case of complain (ticket) the answers are standard corporation statements - they are not fixing any issue - just will waste your time, week after week for months - for instance, in my case started in august 2015 and finished in april 2016
    - if you are continuing to complain, trying to obtain your money back or a new item - your mistake, they will switch off in your account the capacity of opening tickets (disputes), they will wipe out your account of any points, credits or previous tickets

-
    Update Mar-12/2016: as long as on the market appeared a long line of new types of mtk6260 mtk6261 mtk2502C mtk2502A (etc) watches equipped with strange new PCB or flash_ID parameters, the new release <Readback Extractor mtk 2.0> now has the capacity to identify, to read, check, rebuilt firmware and collect and insert in the .cfg files the flash_ID's coded inside the ROM dump for almost all types of mtk watchphones or smartwatches based on RTOS Nucleus
    I need, please send-me the firmware. Thanks. :good:
    My luck that I bought not just one Excelvan Aplus GV18 Smartwatch, so I have the opportunity to share my created Excelvan Aplus GV18 Firmware with other members here. Hope you know already, how to flash the Firmware well. By the way, have you just flashed another Firmware on your Smartwatch without making a readback first from the original Firmware of the Smartwatch ??;) May you did the same mistake like me first:) I think for flashing with the Flashtool without problems it is better to use a Windows XP Computer (my personal experience). I have created the Firmware just with my Windows XP Computer. By the way my attached file is clean. Do not forget to push the button >thanks< for my help:cool:
    I am trying to learn about my hack job smartwatch that I bought off amazon. will your firmware help me to get into the device? there isn't any "debugging usb" options on the device and I would love to change the OS if possible. Hell, I'd even pay to have it done. all the information I know about the watch can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/smartwatchme-q10-mtk6260-t3314149

Man, remove from your thread post "Smartwatchme Q10 MTK6260" that thing about "proprietary Android", because guess what, it is not, the OS is known as RTOS Nucleus and is proprietary Mediatek and for sure is not an open source, hence, in this case the ONLY way is to get a hex editor, a programming envinroment, patience and wiling, you find here tons of firmwares to study!
    And don't forget, helping others is the best way to learn!
    thanks AVCampos, I will try today, and first i will make a backup :good:. My phone BT Name is DZ09 and I assume that is my model but when I connect and readback with DZ09 scatter loaded it say: flashtool error as show in image, the same with 32 mb dz09. Any ideas???

when you try with 128 set as file length 0x01000000, when 64 firmware then set 0x00800000 and when 32 then use length of 0x00400000