В опции "Options" включить "Usb Download Without Battery"
Hi,all...Recently bought my first "smart" watch Q18 and of course is a fake one with MT6261 chipset not 6260A as the seller described it.I tried to flash another firmware on it without doing a backup(don't blame me for that) and now have a bricked device.Tried to install so many firmware like GT08s,DZ09,X6s,etc but none of them works except the one made by jamesbond857(Dz09) but I have no sound(probably the sound driver isn't match).Does anyone have Q18 original firmware to share it with me?...This is the memory test result:
=============== Memory Detection Report ===============
Size = 0x0000D000 (52KB)
Type = SRAM
Size = 0x00400000 (4MB/32Mb)
Device ID = "[Winbond] SF_W25Q32JV" (275)
Size = 0x00400000 (4MB/32Mb)
ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
Great thead, thanks!I thought that is better to have all the firmwares we found here or all over the internet gathered in one place
So here you can access them:
mtk6260A & mtk6261DA - link
mtk2502A - link
mtk2502C - link
thanks to our dear friend bady.bady now we have the full firmware for IWO 1:1 2nd generation as well as very specific tutorial of building a working USB connector
- full firmware IWO 1:1 2nd gen - here
- specific tools used for extracting the firmware - here
- building a new USB connector full video - here
- usb cable (old) version 1 - here
- usb cable (new) version 2 - here
Before flashing a firmware it wouldn't be so bad to read some things about - link -
Use your money wisely, DO NOT WASTE IT buying from GEARBEST!
- worst shipping ever (10 days in case you're lucky)
- most products are defective (this is referring just to smartwatches and watch phones - can't say anything about other products)
- in case of complain (ticket) the answers are standard corporation statements - they are not fixing any issue - just will waste your time, week after week for months - for instance, in my case started in august 2015 and finished in april 2016
- if you are continuing to complain, trying to obtain your money back or a new item - your mistake, they will switch off in your account the capacity of opening tickets (disputes), they will wipe out your account of any points, credits or previous tickets
My luck that I bought not just one Excelvan Aplus GV18 Smartwatch, so I have the opportunity to share my created Excelvan Aplus GV18 Firmware with other members here. Hope you know already, how to flash the Firmware well. By the way, have you just flashed another Firmware on your Smartwatch without making a readback first from the original Firmware of the Smartwatch ?? May you did the same mistake like me first I think for flashing with the Flashtool without problems it is better to use a Windows XP Computer (my personal experience). I have created the Firmware just with my Windows XP Computer. By the way my attached file is clean. Do not forget to push the button >thanks< for my help
I am trying to learn about my hack job smartwatch that I bought off amazon. will your firmware help me to get into the device? there isn't any "debugging usb" options on the device and I would love to change the OS if possible. Hell, I'd even pay to have it done. all the information I know about the watch can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/smartwatchme-q10-mtk6260-t3314149
thanks AVCampos, I will try today, and first i will make a backup :good:. My phone BT Name is DZ09 and I assume that is my model but when I connect and readback with DZ09 scatter loaded it say: flashtool error as show in image, the same with 32 mb dz09. Any ideas???