Mugen Power extended battery for Micromax A116 Canvas HD

Search This thread

dmitrymugen

May 20, 2013
mugen.co
Hello Everyone!

I have samples of 4600mAh Extended Battery for Micromax A116 Canvas HD available for independent objective testing. Please leave a note here if you are willing to test it and write a review about it.

Y8H4c30.jpg

I have 2 samples available, so the final choice of testers will be made using user stats: number of posts, number of thanks, thanks/posts ratio and years on forum, using following formula:

p = number of posts
t = number of thanks
y = years on forum

score = p/100 + t/20 + (t/p)*10 + y

Thank You & Have a Great Day!

More info on the battery: http://mugen.co/mugen-power-4600mah-extended-battery-for-fly-iq-451-vista-with-battery-door.html

Reactions: gus_lee

GroovyG

Jan 18, 2011
I received the battery on friday, and must say it's totally amazing. I charged it full on friday, and it lastet until yesterday on that charge :D
Going to take screenshots of the next cycle, total screen on time was more than 18 hours.
It makes the phone a little thicker and more heavy, but I don't mint at all. The cover is a nice material (sort of rubbery, doesn't slide on even surfaces) and makes the phone feel overall sturdy.

Princeaj

Sep 3, 2014
Guwahati
I received the battery on friday, and must say it's totally amazing. I charged it full on friday, and it lastet until yesterday on that charge :D
Going to take screenshots of the next cycle, total screen on time was more than 18 hours.
It makes the phone a little thicker and more heavy, but I don't mint at all. The cover is a nice material (sort of rubbery, doesn't slide on even surfaces) and makes the phone feel overall sturdy.

Waitin for scrnsht :)

Sent from my Micromax A116

GroovyG

Jan 18, 2011
After three days medium to heavy usage, mixed HSPDA+ /WIFI and two active SIMs.
Don't be confused by the battery percentage, the indicator doesn't properly recognise the large battery, so I just ignore it and go by the voltage. It's 3600mV now, so would be good for another two hours screen time, but I never let it drain completely :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-12.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 551
  • Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-21.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-07-09-20-21.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Nov 17, 2013
about battery power

There are two variations of power capacity of batteries , 4600 MAH and 2300 MAH . which one are u using , how it's cost and where did u get it. Please send the details .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone!

I have samples of 4600mAh Extended Battery for Micromax A116 Canvas HD available for independent objective testing. Please leave a note here if you are willing to test it and write a review about it.

Y8H4c30.jpg

I have 2 samples available, so the final choice of testers will be made using user stats: number of posts, number of thanks, thanks/posts ratio and years on forum, using following formula:

p = number of posts
    t = number of thanks
    y = years on forum

score = p/100 + t/20 + (t/p)*10 + y

Thank You & Have a Great Day!

More info on the battery: http://mugen.co/mugen-power-4600mah-extended-battery-for-fly-iq-451-vista-with-battery-door.html
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone