Multi-CSC pack for your rom of choice[12/4/2013]

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Mega-CSC pack for any stock, custom, odex and deodex rom​

As some of you may know my last language pack got problem as in some roms some languages didn't apear. So I tried to use this and this instruction to prepare a pack which ALMOST get all languages for input and system support. Remember Samsung has not yet released a multi-language pack (yet), so I am just trying experimentally to make a multi-language pack which can show as I said almost all languages.
You can change system and keyboard language.
Look at screen shots and see what language would be available for SYSTEM, KEYBOARD and see how SYSTEM APPS ONLY change after selecting your language of choice

Download:

Mega-CSC Pack
  • Added in 12 April 2013
  • MD5 Sum: eb48fb98d75ae4a28f4da11e6fba6d5a

Instruction:

• I am not responsible for any problem for your phone by flashing this zip
  • Must be rooted
  • Make a backup
  • Flash in recovery
  • By flashing this rom your sale code would change to UAE. So if you need to change CSC code first use View attachment CSC_Changer.apk to change your CSC to your region and then restore your backup as CSC changer would do a factory reset (note for some: would not change your rom! Impossible! Just would return to the state you flashed the last rom you were on whatever stock or custom), then you can restore your backup and enjoy.

Last edited:

ThaiDai

May 28, 2011
Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Please: this is not a complete multi-language pack: it only contains the combined t9db and csc of different roms (simple copy job). Not even the language.xml is changed and contains all the added languages in csc

But more important: not one apk is modified and that is the real work to do with adding missing languages in the different apk of a complete Rom.

So, do not expect too much. It's a good first step but not more.

Reactions: qnt

lrew9999

Apr 5, 2007
Ops... Follow the steps below.. But can't get it install. Am I missed out something???

Instruction:

I am not responsible for any problem for your phone by flashing this zip
Must be rooted
Make a backup
Flash in recovery

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Ops... Follow the steps below.. But can't get it install. Am I missed out something???

Instruction:

I am not responsible for any problem for your phone by flashing this zip
Must be rooted
Make a backup
Flash in recovery

Those screenshots were taken after flashing this pack! Download the NEW pack and flash it, not complicate at all~

lrew9999

Apr 5, 2007
Re: Multi-Language pack for your rom of choice[New pack 3/28/2013]

Yup i m flashing the new pack but still can't get it install :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Any language added to your phone under settings/Language and input? did you try to open Samsung keyboard setting option and see what languages added to Input languages section???

lrew9999

Apr 5, 2007

rmost of the language is there except Chinese
uploadfromtaptalk1364457774412.jpguploadfromtaptalk1364457796179.jpg

lrew9999

Apr 5, 2007

Use language enabler and give the root permission and reboot see if it works

Thnx mate,finally i see there r Chinese language on my note but then there is no Chinese keyboard. Try to install the NEW pack but got error :mad:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364459906510.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364459906510.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 316

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
can you creat vietnamese language file,i can't set vietnamese language in your file flash.sorry my english not good

Did you flash new pack which I released it today? If cannot see Vietnamese Language in the list I did not modify it. If you see Vietnamese Language in the screenshot but after flashing the pack you cannot see it in your phone just try to download language enabler, give it root permission, select all languages and reboot after reboot you would see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AyTeeZ

AyTeeZ

Mar 4, 2012

i'm using rom jzo54k.n7000xxlsz.but i can't use vietnamese language in your file and language enbler :(

Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
- Languages from DXLSE firmware added
Included Languages:
  • Bahasa Indonesia
  • Bahasa Malaysia
  • English Philippians
  • English United State
  • English United Kingdom
  • Vietnamese
  • Thai
  • Chinese
  • Korean

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mega-CSC pack for any stock, custom, odex and deodex rom​

As some of you may know my last language pack got problem as in some roms some languages didn't apear. So I tried to use this and this instruction to prepare a pack which ALMOST get all languages for input and system support. Remember Samsung has not yet released a multi-language pack (yet), so I am just trying experimentally to make a multi-language pack which can show as I said almost all languages.
    You can change system and keyboard language.
    Look at screen shots and see what language would be available for SYSTEM, KEYBOARD and see how SYSTEM APPS ONLY change after selecting your language of choice

Download:

Mega-CSC Pack
    • Added in 12 April 2013
    • MD5 Sum: eb48fb98d75ae4a28f4da11e6fba6d5a

Instruction:

• I am not responsible for any problem for your phone by flashing this zip
    • Must be rooted
    • Make a backup
    • Flash in recovery
    • By flashing this rom your sale code would change to UAE. So if you need to change CSC code first use View attachment CSC_Changer.apk to change your CSC to your region and then restore your backup as CSC changer would do a factory reset (note for some: would not change your rom! Impossible! Just would return to the state you flashed the last rom you were on whatever stock or custom), then you can restore your backup and enjoy.
    with only CSC modification won't be possible, system apps also are required to be translated into your desired language, I think you should ask this from your rom developer if you are using any custom rom, otherwise I can recommend golory V4.5 or pristine by taidai which has almost all languages for system support.
    is this pack work on sweet rom v6. i want only arabic, farsi and urdu languages. but in pack lot of languages. can u make a smaller pack

@ dear kmokhtar79

ThX for great pack and ur work .... :)

as the pack sounds heavy for language pack of 2 because i'm just gonna use "FA" (farsi or Persian) and "EN" and in order to get rid of extra useless things (for me)
    could u please tell me which files should I keep and which ones should be deleted in zip file (in my case) ??

Appreciated in advance :)

Please make a back up first and then flash this language pack.
    It includes following languages:
    English,French, Arabic, Farsi and the last one I can not recognize(ur_PK) I think it should be Urdu , not sure, the pack is only 30 MB and it would change CSC code to Tehran.

If it works please let me know if not just restore your backup.

Edit: OP updated for almost all languages
    Thanks a lot brother
    Please: this is not a complete multi-language pack: it only contains the combined t9db and csc of different roms (simple copy job). Not even the language.xml is changed and contains all the added languages in csc

But more important: not one apk is modified and that is the real work to do with adding missing languages in the different apk of a complete Rom.

So, do not expect too much. It's a good first step but not more.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone