UPDATE 2020-12-24: Merry Magnifications
- VirtualBox 6.1.x support (tested with 6.1.16)
works fine on Linux with Firefox and USB2 ports
tends to be flaky on MacOS with Safari; PLEASE use Firefox or Chrome!!
may need to connect via a USB2 hub or try different ports and cables
- More accurate state assessment (i.e. rooted/unlocked/etc)
- More aggressive planning logic
always look for ROM/GAPPS/SU in internal storage
may end up offering choices that make very little sense
- Assorted fixes and improvements
hopefully fewer new bugs were introduced than old ones fixed
- No prerequisites on the device side
- no root needed
- full stock is OK
- stuck in fastboot is fine
- heck, it even works with _some_ soft-bricks
- Does NOT work on Windows
1-Click is a virtual machine and a script that starts the VM in VirtualBox.
Unfortunately, VirtualBox on Windows fails to pass certain USB devices
including the HDX in bulk mode from Windows to the VM.
- Network access required to grab the right aboot + TWRP for your device
- Optional TWRP magic to auto-install ROM.zip, GAPPS.zip, and SU.zip from internal storage
- Requests without HOST OS information will be ignored.
- Naturally, the same applies to requests with a Windows HOST OS.
- Running 1-Click inside another VM is almost guaranteed NOT to work.
- Link requests should be sent at the earliest 2 weeks after join date.
Freshly joined members are encouraged to spend some time
familiarizing themselves with the details of working with this device
by studying the relevant threads in this forum.