multi-target configuration AOSP build

Search This thread

pelelademadera

Account currently disabled
Aug 20, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Well, hi everyone.
Im trying to build an AOSP rom. Thats my first try with 60bits android and have some problems.

I dowload the source from 5.1.1, then I found some CM git to my device (lg g flex 2)
I start modifing the device and settings, using my prebuildts and so.

the problem was in the start.

============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=5.1.1
TARGET_PRODUCT=z2
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=generic
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a53
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-4.2.3-gentoo-pelo-x86_64-Intel-R-_Core-TM-_i7-2600K_CPU_@_3.40GHz-with-gentoo-2.2
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=LMY48W
OUT_DIR=out
============================================
build/core/dex_preopt_libart_boot.mk:48: atención: se anulan las instrucciones para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/system/framework/arm/boot.art'
build/core/dex_preopt_libart_boot.mk:48: atención: se ignoran las instrucciones viejas para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/system/framework/arm/boot.art'
build/core/dex_preopt_libart_boot.mk:54: atención: se anulan las instrucciones para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/dex_bootjars/system/framework/arm/boot.art'
build/core/dex_preopt_libart_boot.mk:54: atención: se ignoran las instrucciones viejas para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/dex_bootjars/system/framework/arm/boot.art'
including ./abi/cpp/Android.mk ...
build/core/base_rules.mk:550: atención: se anulan las instrucciones para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/system/lib/libgabi++.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:550: atención: se ignoran las instrucciones viejas para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/system/lib/libgabi++.so'
build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:76: atención: se anulan las instrucciones para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/symbols/system/lib/libgabi++.so'
build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:76: atención: se ignoran las instrucciones viejas para el objetivo 'out/target/product/generic/symbols/system/lib/libgabi++.so'
including ./art/Android.mk ...
art/build/Android.common.mk:42: *** Do not know what to do with this multi-target configuration!. Alto.

#### make failed to build some targets (2 seconds) ####

the settings in BoardConfig.mk
TARGET_ARCH := arm64
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT := armv8-a
TARGET_CPU_ABI := arm64-v8a
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT := generic
ART_TARGET_SUPPORTED_ARCH := arm

TARGET_2ND_ARCH := arm
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT := armv7-a-neon
TARGET_2ND_CPU_ABI := armeabi-v7a
TARGET_2ND_CPU_ABI2 := armeabi
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT := cortex-a53

TARGET_USE_QCOM_BIONIC_OPTIMIZATION := true
TARGET_USES_64_BIT_BINDER := true

the last line, I try with false too.

Some expert can help me?
All guides I found are for 32bits build, and I cannot find nothing

The only thing that I want to build is system, I dont want at this time the recovery and boot.img (flex 2 have a locked bootloader)
I want the system to try if it works

thanks

pelelademadera

Account currently disabled
Aug 20, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
well I found the first solution,
I call another product instead of $(call inherit-product, $(SRC_TARGET_DIR)/product/full.mk)
I call:
$(call inherit-product, $(SRC_TARGET_DIR)/product/aosp_arm64.mk)
And compilation start.