Search This thread

stormy_ugur

Oct 2, 2012
Izmir
www.ugurtekeli.com.tr
Multi users for n9005 lollipop

I made zip files for multi users mod. Just flash in Recovery mod and before flash multi users mod backup your file systemui file.

Also you can set manually codes below. open build.prob and write at the end of it.
# Multi Users
fw.max_users=3
fw.show_multiuserui=1

By the way : you can get some error while switching another user. Just ignore these and use your phone with new user. Maybe someone can solve this problem. don't forget to wipe cache and dalvik. Enjoy :)

Thank you so much @filchi756

attachment.php
attachment.php

Multi User
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3142514&stc=1&d=1422693733

Last edited:

agabey_42

Sep 13, 2011
Ankara

I made zip files for multi users mod. Just flash in recovery but if u want to turn stock just flash second file or before flash multi users mod backup your file cause i using modded systemui

By the way : you can get some error while switching another user. Just ignore these and use your phone with new user. Maybe someone can solve this problem. don't forget to wipe cache and dalvik. Enjoy :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Multi User
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3142514&stc=1&d=1422693733
Stock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3142515&stc=1&d=1422693733
@stormy_ugur
Thank, N900 ??? (N900 cihazlar için kullanılabilir mi?)

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city

I made zip files for multi users mod. Just flash in recovery but if u want to turn stock just flash second file or before flash multi users mod backup your file cause i using modded systemui

attachment.php
attachment.php

Multi User
Stock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3142515&stc=1&d=1422693733

Don't thank me mate. Thank @darkera13 and @nambavuong. I just saw it in their rom:D.

Reactions: stormy_ugur

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
I've installed the N900, but the phone was switched on. Beware n900 installation.

You´ll get problems because you swap your build.prop with the one from N9005. What you can try is take your originale build.prop and copy at the end this

# Multi Users
fw.max_users=3
fw.show_multiuserui=1

Save and reboot.

WideBRs

Oct 27, 2014
Itu
Works fine

Works in N900 stock lollipop, you need to manually add the code to build.prop as the OP instructed. Thank you man!

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
If someone uses the Multiuser mod and wants the user icon like in the pic can use the attached xml file and compare with his owen (or use it already). It is placed in SystemUI/Layout.

2015-02-05%2019.27.27.png

I´m not sure if it´s just a pic or should it be a switch. I guess it´s a switch but a can´t read smali :crying:

Decomplie SystemUI.apk. Open res/layout/status_bar_expanded_header.xml

in this line
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.MultiUserSwitch android:id="@id/multi_user_switch" android:background="@drawable/ripple_drawable" [COLOR="Red"]android:visibility="gone[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="@dimen/multi_user_switch_width_collapsed" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_header_height" android:layout_alignParentEnd="true">
delede the red one so that it looks like this
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.MultiUserSwitch android:id="@id/multi_user_switch" android:background="@drawable/ripple_drawable" android:layout_width="@dimen/multi_user_switch_width_collapsed" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_header_height" android:layout_alignParentEnd="true" >

than chang in this line the red
Code:
 <FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button_holder" android:layout_width="@dimen/button_holder_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/button_holder_width" [COLOR="Red"]android:layout_alignParentEnd="true"[/COLOR]>
to the blue
Code:
<FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button_holder" android:layout_width="@dimen/button_holder_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/button_holder_width" [COLOR="Blue"]android:layout_toStartOf="@id/multi_user_switch"[/COLOR]>

Than compile and flash SystemUI.apk to the system. I think thats all. I hope i did not forget something because it´s 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• status_bar_expanded_header.zip
    2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

WideBRs

Oct 27, 2014
Itu
If someone uses the Multiuser mod and wants the user icon like in the pic can use the attached xml file and compare with his owen (or use it already). It is placed in SystemUI/Layout.

2015-02-05%2019.27.27.png

I´m not sure if it´s just a pic or should it be a switch. I guess it´s a switch but a can´t read smali :crying:

I am sorry to bother you, but I would like some help. What should I add to my XML? Or is it safe to use yours on top of my ROM? I need to decompile something to use it or it's just a system folder? Thanks in advance!

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
I am sorry to bother you, but I would like some help. What should I add to my XML? Or is it safe to use yours on top of my ROM? I need to decompile something to use it or it's just a system folder? Thanks in advance!

I know i was to lazy :angel: .
Yes, you have to decompile SystemUI.apk. If your are on NL8 and have no mod in status_bar_expanded_header.xml you can swap them and compile it.
If not open status_bar_expanded_header.xml

in this line
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.MultiUserSwitch android:id="@id/multi_user_switch" android:background="@drawable/ripple_drawable" [COLOR="Red"]android:visibility="gone[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="@dimen/multi_user_switch_width_collapsed" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_header_height" android:layout_alignParentEnd="true">
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.MultiUserSwitch android:id="@id/multi_user_switch" android:background="@drawable/ripple_drawable" android:layout_width="@dimen/multi_user_switch_width_collapsed" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_header_height" android:layout_alignParentEnd="true" >

Code:
 <FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button_holder" android:layout_width="@dimen/button_holder_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/button_holder_width" [COLOR="Red"]android:layout_alignParentEnd="true"[/COLOR]>
to the blue
Code:
<FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button_holder" android:layout_width="@dimen/button_holder_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/button_holder_width" [COLOR="Blue"]android:layout_toStartOf="@id/multi_user_switch"[/COLOR]>

Than compile and flash SystemUI.apk to the system. I think thats all. I hope i did not forget something because it´s 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: WideBRs

WideBRs

Oct 27, 2014
Itu
I know i was to lazy :angel: .
Yes, you have to decompile SystemUI.apk. If your are on NL8 and have no mod in status_bar_expanded_header.xml you can swap them and compile it.
If not open status_bar_expanded_header.xml

in this line
Code:
Code:

Code:
to the blue
Code:

Ok, got it. I'll try later today. Thank you man! :)

Reactions: and2

hatem 5000

Mar 7, 2012
i flashed this mod and works but with some FCs so i want to delete these new users data
is there a way to delete multiuser's data manually as when clicking setting icon of
specific user the settingui is FC ?!!

Top Liked Posts