• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Multi-Windows on Honor 7

Search This thread

WFree

Apr 19, 2014
Some possibility to get Multi Window function on our Honor 7?

I've found THIS for Honor 6, but i can't find HwDualWindowLauncher between installed apps, but i've tried anyway... Rebooted, but nothing changed/appeared!

CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION​

Last edited:

ASMstudent

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks guys you are the best, Ive enabled it but yet nothing appears on recent apps interface.

WFree

Apr 19, 2014
I've updated to MM and root done.
Edited build.prop, toggle in developer options is appeared, activated, but multi window not working!

Someone know how to do?

abhimanyu316

Mar 8, 2016
Only few apps are supported in multi window for example WhatsApp. So just open WhatsApp and press and hold recent key and boom!
No root no editing build.prop required for me. Only MM is required.
This is how it works in my honor 7.
Hope this helps

Piemo

Oct 31, 2010
Only few apps are supported in multi window for example WhatsApp. So just open WhatsApp and press and hold recent key and boom!
No root no editing build.prop required for me. Only MM is required.
This is how it works in my honor 7.
Hope this helps
On my H7-B320 is just switching between last two opened apps.

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

rspn69

Feb 17, 2016
Edited build.prop, toggle in developer options is appeared, activated, but multi window not working!

Someone know how to do?

Its simple buddy.....You have three buttons at bottom of phone screen 1. return 2. Home and third one is square button which is used for clearing recent apps. Press and hold the square button for few seconds and see the magic- your dual screen will appear
enjoy:D:D:D.

WFree

Apr 19, 2014
Its simple buddy.....You have three buttons at bottom of phone screen 1. return 2. Home and third one is square button which is used for clearing recent apps. Press and hold the square button for few seconds and see the magic- your dual screen will appear
enjoy:D:D:D.
Not working. Press and hold square button switching only between last two open apps. But those will be ever in full screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Solution found, tested and working on Android 6.0 Emui 4.0. Need root to apply!

1) Download this archive: https://mega.nz/#!JRcSBKYI!_N2exDsK6ztnCgdAWC8Uzr4n0y8QWU_wdRg_MTBk-xM
    2) Extract the HwMwLauncher folder inside the archive to /system/apps
    3) Set permissions to rwx r-x r-x (755) for this folder and also for HwMwLauncher.apk inside
    4) Extract the multiwindow_whitelist_apps.xml inside the archive in /cust/hw/eu/xml. If this folder doesn't exists extract in /data/cust/xml
    5) Set his permissions to rw- r-- r-- (644)
    6) Open /system/build.prop and add at the end this line: ro.huawei.multiwindow=true
    7) Reboot device.

PS. Also, this post can be helpful.

Now in Settings > Smart assistance > Motion control there is Dual Windows Gesture option:

3HJ4Ew5.png

Anyway also this gesture work:

3490bg0.png

q3A9S3F.jpg
    I would be really thankfull if you could tell me how ?

HERE :)
    Some possibility to get Multi Window function on our Honor 7?

I've found THIS for Honor 6, but i can't find HwDualWindowLauncher between installed apps, but i've tried anyway... Rebooted, but nothing changed/appeared!

For Honor 7 multi window:-
    Hold the on screen back button and home button simultaneously and swipe up... Ta da...:cowboy:

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Someone know how to do?

Hold the on screen back button and home button simultaneously and swipe up... Thank me later...

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Thanks guys you are the best, Ive enabled it but yet nothing appears on recent apps interface.

Hold the on screen back button and home button simultaneously and swipe up... Ta da...
    GUYS READ THE PREVIOUS POST BEFORE ADDING OTHER COMMENTS!

@INDIAN USERS
    This 'type' of MultiWindow won't work in European firmware!
    which version do you have?:crying:

PLK-TL01H