Multidpi Apps (S-View) for SM-N900 Lollipop OC4

Search This thread

XinsaX

Jan 15, 2013
Buenos Aires
First of all thanks for letting me know that this existed. Second... Don't know at all how to install this.
Is this a zip that must be installed from CWM?

XinsaX

Jan 15, 2013
Buenos Aires
Hi Note 3 users.
My second thread.
REQUIRE A ROOTED SM-N900 WITH DEODEXED ROM
May work on other models...systemUI and framework.res may not work..make nandroid backup before trying.

Always Make Nandroid Before Trying Anything On Your Device.
If You Dont Like Anything...Just Flash The Reset Zip

Here i will provide multidpi apps for sview cover.
I have modded
1-SystemUI,
2-SamsungCamera2,
3-Framework-res,
4-QuickMemo-cover,
5-SecMMScandy.

I have done nothing special...all credit goes to @tkari4 for his guides on making multidpi apps. All i have done is modding lollipop apks based on his guides on kitkat apks.

Credits:- 1-great @tkari4 for his modding guides.

Downloads links (Latest OC4)

Multidpi_S-View_Apps:

Links Temporarily Disabled

Multidpi_S-View_Apps_RESET:

Modding Guide
(If someone wants to mod the SystemUI himself in case i am unable to update):-

SystemUI (S-View)-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/40fxrn9u7exos83/SystemUImultidpi.rar

Framework-res.apk-
1-Decompile and go to values-sw360dp-xxhdpi folder
2-Edit dimens.xml in notepad++
3-change the lines with following

<dimen name="s_view_cover_window_width">1002.0px</dimen>
<dimen name="s_view_cover_window_height">954.0px</dimen>
4- Save and recompile.

SecContactsPhone_os.apk is getting corrupt after recompiling...so if anyone can make it work...just decompile and recompile with no changes...and inform me via PM. I will send modded layouts and dimens.xml to mod the apk.

Issues:-
1-Favourite contact list is not multidpi bcoz it depends on SecContactsPhone_OS.apk
These all are individual apk dependent...but they wont give any bad appearance altogether.
2-Also to keep in mind is that all systemUI tweaks will be gone after replacing the systemUI.apk

If Someone Wants to Mod Based on My Work for Any Device...Provide a Link to This Thread and Proper Credits

I really dont know how to install this. Any help?

XinsaX

Jan 15, 2013
Buenos Aires
Hey buddy...this thread is temporarily abandoned...i told you to download Dr.Ketan's rom and install my multidpi mod via recovery after flashing the L21 rom.

Where did you tell me that? The "via recovery" part?
I've already installed Dr Ketans, and I tried installing it via CWM but it didn't work.

And the only link that I have for download your mod is the...
SystemUI (S-View)-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/40...UImultidpi.rar

And trying to install that didn't work. I even tried to compress it as "ZIP". So don't know how to install your mod to be honest. That's why I needed a little more detailed help.

Last edited:

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
Where did you tell me that? The "via recovery" part?
I've already installed Dr Ketans, and I tried installing it via CWM but it didn't work.

And the only link that I have for download your mod is the...
SystemUI (S-View)-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/40...UImultidpi.rar

And trying to install that didn't work. I even tried to compress it as "ZIP". So don't know how to install your mod to be honest. That's why I needed a little more detailed help.

Have you downloaded the Multidpi sview apps.zip from the addons in Dr.Ketan's L21 download post? If not...download it and flash via recovery. You are flashing wrong file. The file that is given in this thread isn't a flashable zip...as stated in the OP it is only to learn what changes are necessary to make the SystemUI multidpi...now u get me?

Sent from my beloved Galaxy Note 3

Reactions: XinsaX

XinsaX

Jan 15, 2013
Buenos Aires
Have you downloaded the Multidpi sview apps.zip from the addons in Dr.Ketan's L21 download post? If not...download it and flash via recovery. You are flashing wrong file. The file that is given in this thread isn't a flashable zip...as stated in the OP it is only to learn what changes are necessary to make the SystemUI multidpi...now u get me?

I know that was the problem but since I didn't see any other link I just gave it a try.
I didnt find any file of this mod in DrKetan post. The only thing I've found about MultiDPI was the link to the thread of tkari4. But no link to your mod.

I've searched in the attachements but no link either.
Could you be so kind to give me the link to the correct zip or attach it here?

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
I know that was the problem but since I didn't see any other link I just gave it a try.
I didnt find any file of this mod in DrKetan post. The only thing I've found about MultiDPI was the link to the thread of tkari4. But no link to your mod.

I've searched in the attachements but no link either.
Could you be so kind to give me the link to the correct zip or attach it here?

Here u go mate...find my multidpi sview mod in the addon list.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=59690684

Or this is the direct link-

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=59735914

Last edited:
Reactions: XinsaX

Alexabs

Feb 24, 2014
Hi Note 3 users.
My second thread.
May work on other models...systemUI and framework.res may not work..make nandroid backup before trying.

I have modded
1-SystemUI,
2-SamsungCamera2,
3-Framework-res,
4-QuickMemo-cover,
5-SecMMScandy.

I have done nothing special...all credit goes to @tkari4 for his guides on making multidpi apps. All i have done is modding lollipop apks based on his guides on kitkat apks.

Multidpi_S-View_Apps:

Modding Guide

SystemUI (S-View)-

Framework-res.apk-

4- Save and recompile.

SecContactsPhone_os.apk is getting corrupt after recompiling...so if anyone can make it work...just decompile and recompile with no changes...and inform me via PM. I will send modded layouts and dimens.xml to mod the apk.

1-Favourite contact list is not multidpi bcoz it depends on SecContactsPhone_OS.apk
These all are individual apk dependent...but they wont give any bad appearance altogether.
2-Also to keep in mind is that all systemUI tweaks will be gone after replacing the systemUI.apk

If Someone Wants to Mod Based on My Work for Any Device...Provide a Link to This Thread and Proper Credits

Hey man, could you send me the modded layouts and the changes in dimens.xlm. I`d like to make a multidpi dpi dialer for 5.0. Thanks

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
Reactions: Alexabs

Alexabs

Feb 24, 2014
s view

Do not bother brother...I haven't tried and tested to make a dialer because of the error. But raj has made one. Here is the link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=57883279
By the way dr.ketan's L21 has multidpi dialer.

Hi man. Thanks for the link. I find the sec contacts and fully works. Only one thing. I hope you can help me. Well, when somebody calls me the rectangle of phone in s view is small. How can I put it all complete. I need change something but I do not know what. Can you explain me please and tell me what I must change. Thanks and best regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Note 3 users.
    My second thread.

I have modded
    1-SystemUI,
    2-SamsungCamera2,
    3-Framework-res,
    4-QuickMemo-cover,
    5-SecMMScandy.

Multidpi_S-View_Apps:

Modding Guide

SystemUI (S-View)-

Framework-res.apk-

4- Save and recompile.

Samsung camera link updated

hi bro
    SamsungCamera2.apk it's your or me?
    it's just question
    thank's
    It's mine Bro. ..You can check it...your's is for n9005...it wasn't working on n900 so I modded mine. And your launcher works perfectly on n900. I also tried modding SecContactsPhone_os.apk but it always got corrupted after recompiling. Did u get any success with it? I can help u with it if u can recompile it successfully and the app works. I have got all layouts and dimens.xml fixed but just can't get it working. Searched many threads...think it's a universal problem with SecContactsPhone_os.apk.

I can't compile SecContacts too, i don't know why...
    Love to say chees...:)

Thanks @unisol107...for giving HD experience...!
    Everybody wants perfect pic with their phone and you did it...!

BharatParmar
    Note - 3 SM-N900
    Rom: Dr. Ketan Love 19