[Multilingual]|09/2011| ★ Pixelfreak Next Generation Roms™★ 6.5.X|23162 * Sense 2021

Search This thread

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
You'd better read "readme - READ FIRST!.txt" file from the kitchen you use parts from.

3) You can post it if you ask me (ultrashot) for permission
4) In all cases you should name original author.
5) If you use something from this kitchen in your ROM, you should give me a credit.

read them many Thanks in post one. if you do not want to earn money in this way, then you should keep your kitchen for you and not publish. to enrich themselves that should not be here. I use my few donate to my account at RS to pay. So, a thank you enough. particularly since there is supposed to help each other when cooking. just because I've tried a few tweaks from you that you are not yet the right to demand money for it. This is an outrage. I have considered all one in the post, which contribute to my roms and always will be. should there be problems because I will post here any more roms. then do it better so that you only donate for the kitchen link to forgive.
use it enough of your fellow countrymen and my roms all know that my roms of tweaks you have. they gave me the tip.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

AndrewSh

Jan 17, 2006
Minsk
forum.asusmobile.ru
ronny2005, dude, I am not sure that I got the sense of your post, because you are definitely unable to write in English.
But anyway - I will explain something to you right now:
"Credit" in ultrashot's readme file does not mean the goddamn money from your donations. It means "compliment".
You should mention him as a developer in your first post if you made a decision to use his work and write THANKS to him - that's it!
If you decide to use his work - you should write him Personal Mail asking for permission to do that.
Is it so hard to be honest and polite? Even if you don't speak English?

Reactions: renato222

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

read the first post from me: ★ many Thanks ultrashot für the perfect Tweaks

wats is the problem?

I have all the ultrashot regestry entries so that everyone has the foreboding look of one who is part of my roms. This is not admirable enough? I would also change the entries to order him not to mention in my rom. I'm sorry if he is so particular about his work and I have not read his readme. mine are working for the agemeinheit and wants nothing in return. I prefer to think in the background. But to each their own. it does not happen again, but will also not reveal as much work here.

SORRY FOR MY MISCONDUCT

ultrashot

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 26, 2009
St.Petersburg
read the first post from me: ★ many Thanks ultrashot für the perfect Tweaks

wats is the problem?

I have all the ultrashot regestry entries so that everyone has the foreboding look of one who is part of my roms. This is not admirable enough? I would also change the entries to order him not to mention in my rom. I'm sorry if he is so particular about his work and I have not read his readme. mine are working for the agemeinheit and wants nothing in return. I prefer to think in the background. But to each their own. it does not happen again, but will also not reveal as much work here.

SORRY FOR MY MISCONDUCT
There were no this text before, you've added it later.
I don't want to offend anyone. You use my software, so you have to agree with all terms of usage written in readme.
Btw, registry tweaks collection isn't really something I am going to speak and argue about. Also, as Andrew said, I don't provide donation links and so on, so it should be clear that I don't have any ideas to earn money in forums. All my stuff is free. Just follow requirements.

Good luck.

Last edited:

markthomson1404

Oct 5, 2008
Edinburgh
Amazing rom

Just put the sencity rom on my phone and though i have to try it out.It looks fantastic . Even better looking than the NRG version just one request :rolleyes:. If you feel like it any possibility of a 6.5 instead of a 6.5x rom ?
Thanks for your very hard work
Mark:)

Last edited:

Anne88

Jul 22, 2009
Veenendaal
i tried this rom... but wont work. install the energy again... but images looks nice. keep up the good work.

Last edited:

explorer2612

Nov 9, 2006
Bulacan
just started downloading WP7 Extreme Rom now ....
'glad to know this rom supports DFT LEO USBH WM65, that's a big wow!
can anyone who has previously tried this rom please tell me if htc digital compass app is available and working on this WP7 Extreme Rom?

to ronny2005, i asked above because on the summary description of each roms some have detailed info on the apps supposed to be present and/or updated on the rom version. may i ask if all the apps you prepared are available to all versions of roms you cooked and updated only as needed? i also mean to asked, which apps are available only to specific rom and which are not. this could help us a lot to choose on the roms you cooked for us. sorry for these noob questions, 'hope you don't mind.

TWO THUMBS UP for the hard work ... keep it up !!!

Last edited:

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
just started downloading WP7 Extreme Rom now ....
'glad to know this rom supports DFT LEO USBH WM65, that's a big wow!
can anyone who has previously tried this rom please tell me if htc digital compass app is available and working on this WP7 Extreme Rom?

to ronny2005, i asked above because on the summary description of each roms some have detailed info on the apps supposed to be present and/or updated on the rom version. may i ask if all the apps you prepared are available to all versions of roms you cooked and updated only as needed? i also mean to asked, which apps are available only to specific rom and which are not. this could help us a lot to choose on the roms you cooked for us. sorry for these noob questions, 'hope you don't mind.

TWO THUMBS UP for the hard work ... keep it up !!!

Read in Post 2

(-) Digital Compass v1.0.20172633.0
(-) FM Radio v2.5.20211429.00
(-) GPS Copilot v1.0.0.7931
(-) HTC Lock Screen v2.0.20203825.00
(-) Java Jblend Package 2 1 v2.1.20100127.2.1.0
(-) Java Jblend Package 2 1 v2.1.20100127.2.1.0 WVGA
(-) JETCET Print v5.4.1187.01
(-) Games

This was removed

Pixelfreak

Reactions: dapope

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

it is not so simple, but we are in the final phase. it will go the next day online. rom this it will be exclusively only in WWE, ENG and RUS. It is not cooked in other languages​​. this rom is exclusive available only in three languages

Pixelfreak;)

Reactions: poyensa

dapope

Jun 6, 2010
Looking forward to it. Am at the stage that I am going back to windows, as the android is not fast or solid enough with the looks. Dual boot for occasional use will be fun
Pixelfreaks are pretty dam good:)

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

No, I did not mean it. Eas will be a system in the English or Russian and the other is in German, Russian and English. But there are two very different systems. Like two operating systems on a LEO. There was something like this yet. and therefore it is not so easy to get everything under one hat. Start after the flash system with which you're asked if you want, and everything has been installed, you can With choice of two operating systems toggles the switch back and forth

Pixelfreak

Reactions: poyensa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Multilingual]|09/2011| ★ Pixelfreak Next Generation Roms™★ 6.5.X|23162 * Sense 2021

2pphse8.png

9potg3.png

this tread is for my roms, which I have cooked for the HTC HD2

The Roms since Only T-Mobile HD2

★ 576 MB ram enabled

★ LEO 3.16.531.1 | Oboe 1.18 |TMOUS |CE OS & BUILD COM3: 5.2.23162.5.3.12 |Manila Core v2.5.20212114.0

★ my roms are very stable

★ my roms have a low battery consumption

★ this roms have all the build 23162 and Sense 2021/22. and (90 % Full Rotation to left site)

★ I have my roms in many different styles, but different equipment.

★ The roms were created by my kitchen with a modified Dutty (many Thanks Dutty for your goooood Job)
    ★ many Thanks ultrashot for the perfect Tweaks
    ★ many Thanks Nordpolcamper, poyensa, jdpl@, Dunc001, rat_2665's, Dusk and _LeCiel_ for the Styles and Widgets.
    ★ many Thanks master_lie for translation and programming

★ Please Note all you need is to do a Hard Reset or Task29 before Flashing.
    ★ Please Note that testing ROM before Customising is essential before bug reporting
    ★ My ROMS are Compatable with all HD2 Models
    ★ Radio 2.15 Recommended
    ★ HSPL 2.08 Recommended
    ★ HSPL 3.03 doesn't support 576 RAM enabled

★ explanation for the rom:

- rom if not run smoothly, so you must stop the internet connection. the BL group Weather widget uses a lot of traffic and makes the rom to work a little slower.
    if it's not updated, then it runs smoothly again. when it is turned off, an error message comes that no access will be held on the weather-server. ACCU Weather

★ Support for the DFT LEO USBH WM65 :http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1224652 (Many thanks to Cotulla)

★ If there are any problems with the roms, please give me one feadback what the problem is and how it occurs

★ the flash roms one is at your own risk. I give no guarantee for evl. damage to your smartphone

My Romlist with Build 23162 * Sense 2021/22

★ Transformers Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414751&postcount=2
    ★ WP7 Extreme Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414756&postcount=3
    ★ Honeycomp Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414845&postcount=4
    ★ Honeycomp beta Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414845&postcount=4
    ★ Mortal Kombat Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414857&postcount=5
    ★ Sencity minimal Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414862&postcount=6
    ★ Reloaded 2in1 Rom http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17414872&postcount=7
    Transformers Rom 10/09/2011

5mbmvp.png

Update 16/09/2011

- Fixed tab Twitter

- WMP is still running in standby

- WiFi was no standby under "My Device" will be created (and then install the Cab-> Soft Reset) and that's your WLAN on trains in Media Center to enjoy full

- RSS Widget is splashing around, but not compatible with the new kitchen will bring a fix later, when I know the error

(-) Digital Compass v1.0.20172633.0
    (-) FM Radio v2.5.20211429.00
    (-) GPS Copilot v1.0.0.7931
    (-) HTC Lock Screen v2.0.20203825.00
    (-) Java Jblend Package 2 1 v2.1.20100127.2.1.0
    (-) Java Jblend Package 2 1 v2.1.20100127.2.1.0 WVGA
    (-) JETCET Print v5.4.1187.01
    (-) Games

HTC Leo Manila 2021/22

(+) Manila Calendar v2.5.20211514.0
    (+) Manila Core v2.5.20212114.0
    (+) Manila Home v2.5.20222519.0
    (+) Manila Internet v2.5.20203829.0
    (+) Manila Mail v2.5.20203828.0
    (+) Manila Message v2.5.20203829.0
    (+) Manila Music v2.5.20173722.0
    (+) Manila People v2.5.20213624.0
    (+) Manila Photo v2.5.20182926.1
    (+) Manila Settings v2.5.20203828.0
    (+) Manila Weather v2.5.20222025.0

HTC Leo Manila Tabs

(+) Foot Prints VE v2.0.19221924.00
    (+) Footcam v1.26.20162730.00
    (+) Footprints Engine v1.1.20161230.0
    (+) Footprints Thumb Viewer v1.0.20161231.00
    (+) Manila CallHistory 2.5
    (+) Manila Document Browser v2.5.20174010.0
    (+) Manila Facebook v1.6
    (+) Manila Footprints v2.5.20162725.0
    (+) Manila Multimedia Center_1.0.0.0_Pixelfreak
    (+) Manila RSSTabV4.Beta.1
    (+) Manila Stock v2.5.20174020.0
    (+) Manila Twitter v2.5.20172330.0

HTC Leo Software

(+) Bluetooth_Manager_Link
    (+) Chainfire-Turb3D-3_0
    (+) CleanRAM
    (+) EndKey
    (+) fim.Mosko.Mobi
    (+) gsplayer_ppc
    (+) Internet_unterbinden
    (+) LeoCpuSpeed_v4
    (+/-) Message Notification
    (+) Microsoft Office 2010
    (+) PACKAGE_UC_NET
    (+) PHMRegEdit
    (+) Flashlight
    (+) whipe2Snap
    (+) TCPMP
    (+) Mort's MortScript

HTC Leo Toggles

(+) 3GToggle
    (+) Uninstall
    (+) Bluetoogle
    (+) Manila Profiler
    (+) Starte Android
    (-) Startmenü_Classic_Toggle

HTC Leo CHT

(+) CHT Editor 2.0
    (+) Cookie Home Tab 2.0
    (+) State link

WP7 Extreme Rom

WP 7 EXTREME Rom 17/09/2011

29cp4wj.png

In the File Explorer under "My Device -> WIFI -> WiFiNoStandby" The Cab is a file, which can run the mediacenter via wireless on standby.

HTC Leo Software
    (+) AMeBA
    (+) Manila Birthday
    (+) SDK-Exemle
    (+) Advance Config

HTC Leo Toggles
    (+) Satrtmenu Toggles
    (+) Classic Startmenu
    (+) Startmenu Wabben
    (+) QuickMenu

Update: 29/09/2011

Honeycomp Rom

Honeycomp Rom 21/09/2011

2djw9ox.png

In the File Explorer under "My Device -> WIFI -> WiFiNoStandby" The Cab is a file, which can run the mediacenter via wireless on standby.

(+) CHT in Rusian Language (Thanks master_lie)
    (+) RSS Widget settings Fixed
    (+) RSS Tab 4 beta1
    (+) Facebook Tab settings Fixed

Honeycomp beta Version 27/9/2011

- MicrophoneAGC_1_3_0_0/Volume Auto Control
    - TouchOptions_1_0_19183420_00
    - TrackID_1_6_270511
    - phonex.3.0.rc5 :D:rolleyes::D
    - more Tweaks for a better speed
    - RSS Widget Fix (russian feeds Fixed)
    - CHT in Russian beim Russian Rom
    - Startmenu in the russian rom complete in kyrillisch
    - CPU Overclock

Pixelfreak Reloaded 2in1 Rom 02/11/2011

The installvideo in English Language

here is the new Rome Reloaded really see a lot of work which was to get two Shells: Sence and NeoMIx Dark5(Windows Default)

a big thanks goes here Master_lie and,Ultrashot, and Dusk from XDA Developers. Without your help this project would never have been able.:D:D:D

explanation for the installation and launch at Pixelfreak Reloaded 2in1 Rom
    what's new

(+) Start Menu Toggle 1 for all with 4 Menu´s
    (+) WiFiNoStandby is in Multimedia Directory (after the installation disappears the icon)
    (+) NAVI Install (studied navigation on memory card and installed it in Navigaton Directory)
    (+) XRom Switch Toggle (on and off for all things)
    (+) 2 Start System Toggles (With choice so you turn the systems back and forth can)
    (+) BattClock (already established)
    (+) CHT Tweaks
    (+) Barcoo (Barcode Scann)
    (+) TorchButton (different backlights)
    (+) Stop Watch (Time Stops)
    (+) Nitrogen Player with 2 styles (is used for both systems)
    (+) ICQ (chat client)
    (+) Clean Ram

is the first step before flashing and install

The biggest Highligt what we have created the NAVI Install, which is found in navigation. If your looking for the actuated on the memory card navigation software
    and it is automatically installed in Rome in navigation and links. It applies to TomTom, iGO8, iGO and Navigon Primo. Before you start the install NAVI You must check whether the
    Directory structure is correct to properly install everything. For this I have a folder which made 1to1 on the "memory card are copied must move. Not so easy
    but create the directory structure on the "Memory Card". Also in the files they contain must be taken. Without TomTom.cab sys.txt and will not run TomTom and iGO Primo 100%.
    here again to illustrate.

- The SD Name MUST Speicherkarte or storage card

- Speicherkarte/Storage Card\Programme\Navigator (directory for TomTom) TomTom other folders are located in the root of the SD as Voices and Map

- Speicherkarte/Storage Card\Primo (directory for iGO Primo) there needs to be taken over my sys.txt and then the rest of Primo's inside

- Speicherkarte/Storage Card\NAVIGON (directory for Navigon) Navigon there must be splashing around

- Speicherkarte/Storage Card\INSTALL (cab files directory will force the need for TomTom users)

- Speicherkarte/Storage Card\iGO8 (iGO8 directory) here is the whole iGO8 exe file but no splashing around who has Autoinstall there please PM me)

- Full Screen Weather (weather wallpaper for NeoMix structure) is necessary but not necessarily required for weather backgrounds

- Full Screen WeatherL (weather wallpaper for NeoMix structure) as above but must not be an advantage. Depending on the weather, a weather screen slides on the screen

It is my opinion, the screamer, because there such a thing has never been there before.
    The Rome consists of two fully-developed operating systems, which operate fast and stable.

The "first" system is built on Titanium and runs independently of Manila. The system was fully developed NeoMix5 and runs very fast stable to us.
    It was developed by the Russians and only in Russian. Master_lie XDA has translated it into German, and with my help, we have expanded and slightly expanded.
    The system is installed in a light version in Rome, since everything very simply by. Cab file can re-install.
    At present only one style of black style with the standard digital and analog Clock. If you select a different skin you will see that something is missing, because these skins
    be completed only with the corresponding. Cab file.
    Everything about NeoMix5 and more skins can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1199218
    for more information on NeoMix can also write to her Master_lie and He will help you even further.

The " second" system is, of course, with Manila and also very fast. There are also some new. Under Multimedia you'll find the Nitrogen player that is gekopplet with NeoMix.
    Only you judge him at the Manila system and you will see that the cover images are also displayed in NeoMix system. But should be given to the following:

e.g. "Speicherkarte / Music / XY / Folder.jpg

Did you like me on the memory card folder "Music" folder is different "A, B, C" with different music. in each folder should be a picture name "Folder.jpg" with the cover of this music.
    And thus the system can also show you the cover of the player.
    Next you have to install Multimedia also WiFiNoStandby. if you hit this it will be installed to leave the live streams from the Media Center in standby or not to interrupt.
    After that the icon disappears and you have to turn off your internet to the next highlight. And that is the toggle switch in Xrom. So that you can turn off everything and one what your heart desires.
    Toggles among you will also find the new start menu toggle. So you can start your various menus. In their place then toggle back to the starting Manila and start NeoMix toggles,
    which I have also placed on the home screen as a direct link. Under Start Menu / Settings / Your Home is now four different themes. I think the long and should be something for everybody here.

So it must have been. If you still have question please ask in the Tread. For navigation help via PM

Well Have fun and please Feadback

the ROM:

the Directory for the GER -> "SPEICHERKARTE" USA -> "Storage Card" RUS -> "Storage Card"