Multilingual support on np

Search This thread

myshyak

May 22, 2009
Kiev
As you could have seen,np have only 6 languages available.
But find out that other languages are just hidden: was able to set Russian ad the default language with the help of morelocale2 and adb set permissions.
Everything works fine, but the internal search in youtube and Google music.the same time global search in launcher works fine recognizing and searching on Russian.
Any ideas how to fix youtube and Google music?

Sent from my unknown using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Johasse

Johasse

Nov 23, 2014
Paris
But find out that other languages are just hidden: was able to set Russian ad the default language with the help of morelocale2 and adb set permissions.
Everything works fine, but the internal search in youtube and Google music.the same time global search in launcher works fine recognizing and searching on Russian.

I have bought a np from ebay a few days ago and was wondering if french language was available.. I guess that answers my question.
Will try your method, thanks !

myshyak

May 22, 2009
Kiev
Have successfully translated interface and main Google search onto Russian.any ideas how change default search language in Google apps like youtube or Google play?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.