• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Multimedia Only Rom

Search This thread

darekdavis

Jan 14, 2008
Guys,

Is there a ROM out there that has the phone portion of the software removed, making it more like a tablet? I have since upgraded/swapped to a different phone and would like to still use my HD2 as a wifi mini tablet without having the phone option, missing sim card icon present. This may have been addressed before, but I was unable to find any info on this. If there is something like this available I would appreciate any help in finding it.

Thanks for taking the time,

Darek

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
Guys,

Is there a ROM out there that has the phone portion of the software removed, making it more like a tablet? I have since upgraded/swapped to a different phone and would like to still use my HD2 as a wifi mini tablet without having the phone option, missing sim card icon present. This may have been addressed before, but I was unable to find any info on this. If there is something like this available I would appreciate any help in finding it.

Thanks for taking the time,

Darek

You could try removing apk file from whatever ROM you wanted. Like phone.apk etc, no promises that this would work but it would be worth a shot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium