Multiple Bluetooth Connections

Search This thread

naiku

Mar 10, 2008
My Pixel 2 XL randomly drops the connection to my Galaxy Gear S3, it's a real pain when it does it, there is no notification that the watch lost Bluetooth, so I only notice if I spot the Bluetooth icon is not showing as connected on the phone. Previous S7 Edge had no problems at all, somewhat disappointed to be honest that the Pixel drops the watch. I likely would have gone with an unlocked Note 8 to be honest, although I think I am still within the return window on my Pixel, difficult choice though as the phone itself is great.

Fairly certain mine will allow me to connect more than one device at a time though, trying to test it now with the watch and a Jabra Pro headset.

rahul_verma

Jan 8, 2022
Is there a way to connect two different bluetooth to the phone for example
so it plays phone call audio to both headsets during call? Or any app that does this please Thank you

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
Is there a way to connect two different bluetooth to the phone for example
so it plays phone call audio to both headsets during call? Or any app that does this please Thank you
Not on this unit. Newer units such as the Pixel 6 Pro can connect to multiple bluetooth sources, because their bluetooth hardware supports it, but I don't know if it is possible on one to duplicate the signal like what you want. Because the ability to connect to multiple devices appears to be hardware dependent, there likely won't be an app that can duplicate the feature.

rahul_verma

Jan 8, 2022
Not on this unit. Newer units such as the Pixel 6 Pro can connect to multiple bluetooth sources, because their bluetooth hardware supports it, but I don't know if it is possible on one to duplicate the signal like what you want. Because the ability to connect to multiple devices appears to be hardware dependent, there likely won't be an app that can duplicate the featurjust thaugth it might do

ok thank you, yeah sadly even newer phones disconnect multiple devices when in call only one is active

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm truly amazed at the shoddiness of the Pixel 2 XL's bluetooth performance. My last several phones were LGs and I never had any issues connected to devices or switching between multiple connected devices. With this sucker, I have to manually turn off my Beyerdynamic Byrons when I get near my car. Otherwise I have to go into the BT settings and select my car as the primary. There's no way to prioritize devices either...WTF are you doin' Google. My first and last google branded product. Sure quick updates and a lean OS are nice but not at the expense of functionality that's been part of smartphones for year. AND, I got a $300 discount from Verizon that's not really a discount. I have to finish the 2 years instead of paying the device off early. I'm a miserable camper with my mobile experience as a whole UGH!!!!